Delhi Traders Club-Only For Traders From Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

whisky

Dear All,

I am planning to form a Delhi Traders Club, so that we can meet as a group at some center place in Delhi to share our experience, learning and talents. I believe jointly we can work on maximizing our 3Es (Entrepreneurship, Earning & Entertainment).

This club membership would be for Traders only (so Brokers please excuse) and jointly we will decide how will work on 3Es.

So please pm me your nomination it’s free for all…rest we decide later together…

Cheers…
Seema

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Dear All,

I am planning to form a Delhi Traders Club, so that we can meet as a group at some center place in Delhi to share our experience, learning and talents. I believe jointly we can work on maximizing our 3Es (Entrepreneurship, Earning & Entertainment).

This club membership would be for Traders only (so Brokers please excuse) and jointly we will decide how will work on 3Es.

So please pm me your nomination it’s free for all…rest we decide later together…

Cheers…
Seema
ok , I will join it when shift to delhi.......:thumb:

Mr.G

Sadly I thought I was the only delhi trader. Most people most TJ are from the south.

whisky

Delhi Traders-seemavanvani can be reached at gmail.. Send your nominations:thumb:

Entrepreneurs don't waste their time on TJ
People who have earned from trading are busy enjoying their success.
For entertainment you can come to my place any day I assure I will not disappoint you:clap:

whisky

This club is only for people with right human principles and will be evaluated

whisky

Delhi Traders-seemavanvani can be reached at gmail.. Send your nominations:thumb:
Opportunity to be a part of group with a differnce

Mr.G

I am a managing director of a microfinance and wealth management firm in delhi. I would love to be a part of your group.

I am a managing director of a microfinance and wealth management firm in delhi. I would love to be a part of your group.
Lo jee....trading ke liye finance ki bhi arrangement ho gayi....:D microfinace se kaam chal jayega....

Status
Not open for further replies.