Delhi trader/programmer

Hi,

Not been active here for some time. I have part developed a program that will (or should ) place automatic orders with metatrader. There are some modifications that are required to make this aspect fully functional.

However my programming skills once again are holding me back, my russian programmer has disappeared off the face of the earth leaving the project incomplete.Once completed the algorithms to automate trading forex are quite simple, allowing you to be away from the screen.

I have been using the program live for the analysis and the forecasts for directional bias,end of trend, retracements etc are very accurate. I have developed the filters that will increase its functionality but need help in programming them.

I have placed adverts on the programmer websites too, but ideally someone who knows a little about the markets would be suited.

If there are any delhi based programmers come traders with excellent Excel skills, vba and activex know how and would be willing to work with me to finish the program I would be interested in talking with you.

Thank You

MW

if you are up for bigger better ideas and want to grow up from excel probably give me a shout ;).. i am am experienced programmer looking to do something new.. but not for the money..

Hi Ramneek,

Thanks for your reply. The excel version is only a prorotype, i chose it because it was fairly simple to program the if statements, but beyond it is a biger idea. I am sure it will really put your programming skills to the test.

Are you delhi based? Lets talk , my email is [email protected]

Thanks

kumudhan.. the program is surely under development.. and its going steady.. i have posted a question about how do you want the software to apply splits.. but no answers were posted.. any ideas?