Delhi trader & investors association

Mr.G

This is the main TJ Page for the group. Traderji is a wonderful place to learn about the market. But if people from delhi want to exchange thoughts and ideas off screen then they can join us on our weekly meetings. Other traders traveling to delhi are also invited to attend them. Once we get enough members we are planning to register with SEBI aswell. Any one who want to join can send there request here. We are planning many events for our members such as demonstrations and seminars.

VJAY

This is the main TJ Page for the group. Traderji is a wonderful place to learn about the market. But if people from delhi want to exchange thoughts and ideas off screen then they can join us on our weekly meetings. Other traders traveling to delhi are also invited to attend them. Once we get enough members we are planning to register with SEBI aswell. Any one who want to join can send there request here. We are planning many events for our members such as demonstrations and seminars.
Dear Mr.G,
Nice initiative ....:clapping: But cant understand what you mentioned(bold part)..Is for traders meet need to register in SEBI?:confused::confused:

whisky

:clapping:Dear Ghanisht-Really appreciate your efforts on this, got your message for the meet, will be there.

whisky

Dear Ghanisht,

Thanks for putting so much efforts, in bringing all of us together as a team. I just noticed, you were working late night/ early morning and have given so much of effort to this. Really appreciate your energy & hard work.:thumb:

Want to thanks you once again on behalf of the entire team and more people joining in.:thumb:

Let's all work together..Wish you all a great journey ahead..

:thumb:Guys-Finally, Its reality but make sure to keep the DAKUs away..Just kidding:lol:

Mr.G

Dear Mr.G,
Nice initiative ....:clapping: But cant understand what you mentioned(bold part)..Is for traders meet need to register in SEBI?:confused::confused:
Associations can register with SEBI it gives them alot of power against malpractice with members and it is recognized by brokers aswell. Right now no association is registered with SEBI from delhi.

Mr.G

Dear Ghanisht,

Thanks for putting so much efforts, in bringing all of us together as a team. I just noticed, you were working late night/ early morning and have given so much of effort to this. Really appreciate your energy & hard work.:thumb:

Want to thanks you once again on behalf of the entire team and more people joining in.:thumb:

Let's all work together..Wish you all a great journey ahead..

:thumb:Guys-Finally, Its reality but make sure to keep the DAKUs away..Just kidding:lol:
I'm young so I don't sleep much. This is one of my main projects right now.This will be big and it will be formally organized. I have big plans for it. When we get a good number of members election will be held for office bearers. We are holding a planning meeting this Saturday, if anyone wants to attend and contribute are welcome.

Mr.G

would u like to enlist me as one of the member in ur organization ?
Yes sure, if you're an active trader or investor and want to contribute and spend time with others like yourself. You are very welcome. Please email me on [email protected]

Mr.G

Hi all, im back! Is anyone still interested in joining a group for meetups in delhi?