Day Trading Stocks & Futures

So today NIFTY fall was just around 1% (the base has increased heavily).

US 10 years bond have increased from 1.3% to 1.54%.

Maybe just a co incident, maybe something more.

Whatever it may be .... gave me opportunity to further add small amounts of quality stocks to my long term portfolio.

Market will hit 20000 when next set of quarterly earnings will hit the market (Because top 20 Nifty stocks has just paid around 47% more tax).

My statement is subject to assumption that Nifty will maintain its PE ratio and increased earnings will increase prices.

If market would be in mood to downward rerate of PE ...... then of course my statement will become null & void.

Did you quit your investment positions ? there was no need.Investors have absolutely no problem so far as they are always ready for 10% dip which may come anytime. I thought you were stuck in a short position in Nifty and the position was against the then prevailing trend, so you held on in hope and finally quit when the pressure became unbearable.......so the market has made you believe in a wrong way to trade.

Your position was against the trend and then you did not have a sound stoploss and risk control in place ...now the market has come down does not mean that you should have held on to the positions which were bleeding your trading account.Dont get that wrong thought in your mind...that is a landmine waiting to be exploded......

Hope you will take the above in right spirit....it is given only with your good in mind.
ST DA,
Thanks for always give strength, hope.
It was solace.
Thanks DA

Yesterday Bought small amount of yesterday's dip

Godrej Properties New ATH 2409.95