Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

Some of the graphite stocks will correct. Should book profits on rallies if anyone holding them. ( I dont hold any)
Graphite India - 850-860 levels
HEG - 3350 levels.

PS: Ill throw in the pizza stock also : 1200/-

Shiv12345

Got a chance to learn something new. Experimented and tested WRITING OPTIONS for the first time ever. Target is to become a prominent 'Option Writer' in near future.

Test run began at 11 AM approx. Shorted only 80 units each of 26500 PE and 26500 CE with a combined premium of 145. It was a MIS order and hardly consumed 95000 approx. Got out early at 135. Trial run successful!

Looking forward to take bigger advantage next Thursday.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Got a chance to learn something new. Experimented and tested WRITING OPTIONS for the first time ever. Target is to become a prominent 'Option Writer' in near future.

Test run began at 11 AM approx. Shorted only 80 units each of 26500 PE and 26500 CE with a combined premium of 145. It was a MIS order and hardly consumed 95000 approx. Got out early at 135. Trial run successful!

Have fun.You will have fun writing options.But certain times it will be scary but if you are confident and stay put you will see premium erosion.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Some of the graphite stocks will correct. Should book profits on rallies if anyone holding them. ( I dont hold any)
Graphite India - 850-860 levels
HEG - 3350 levels.

PS: Ill throw in the pizza stock also : 1200/-
I am holding Graphite. Planning to add some if it goes below 850.

Raj232

Great new learnings, it all depends ... from what I see the gain is Rs 842 .. now it depends how long it took from 145 to 135, for Rs 10 ... :)
selling is a slow and steady game, but buying is a quick game .. :)

but let us know, how it goes :)
As posted earlier, will start posting trades here soon :)

iwillwin

Great new learnings, it all depends ... from what I see the gain is Rs 842 .. now it depends how long it took from 145 to 135, for Rs 10 ... :)
selling is a slow and steady game, but buying is a quick game .. :)

but let us know, how it goes :)
As posted earlier, will start posting trades here soon :)
Quick money aata fatatat hai jaata aur speed se hai....
Itna easy hota market me Paisa banana to log industries lagate kyon hai...

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Quick money aata fatatat hai jaata aur speed se hai....
Itna easy hota market me Paisa banana to log industries lagate kyon hai...
yet to see a profitable option buyer in long run.:p
option sellers earn low % but consistent winners.
our vadivelu made 30 - 40 lakhs in option buying, jhunjhunwa made 16 lakhs , market took away all that plus dahej also.

Last edited:

Raj232

yet to see a profitable option buyer in long run.:p
option sellers earn low % but consistent winners.
our vadivelu made 30 - 40 lakhs in option buying, jhunjhunwa made 16 lakhs , market took away all that plus dahej also.
Long run will not have option buyers as the but they would have hedged positions to protect the position