Day Trading Stocks & Futures

TraderGYO

Visiting this forum after a long time. Hopefully, BN 28200 CE (23rd Aug) will blast on Monday as well (at least during opening).

Technically, US markets came out of consolidation phase (some two weeks back). But will they sustain their momentum or not? Can DOW breach 26000 this time or not? These are some tricky questions.

DOW closed fairly on a strong note on Friday. Moreover, SGX Nifty blasted and closed above 11500. Monday shall be exciting session.

-- Jai Hind
you look pumped! Great to see you.

Shiv12345

I request all my brothers and sisters here at Traderji to help the people of KERALA. They NEED YOU TODAY in their darkest hour. Your every contribution will help a lot of people (food, drinking water, shelter). It is my humble request. I did what I could do as per my own status (हैसियत)

--Thanks
Shiv

Raj232

Visiting this forum after a long time. Hopefully, BN 28200 CE (23rd Aug) will blast on Monday as well (at least during opening).
Shiv Bro.. Nice to see you back. :)

This seems to be like positional trade .. right .. previously you were only into intraday :)
How was 2 PM BNF expiry on 16th Aug. I hope that was good too :)

Shiv12345

Shiv Bro.. Nice to see you back. :)

This seems to be like positional trade .. right .. previously you were only into intraday :)
How was 2 PM BNF expiry on 16th Aug. I hope that was good too :)
Hi Raj ....... For last week, as per EW, the deciding level was 27725 which eventually got saved by bulls. Hence, I kept waiting for bears to break 27725 decisively but they failed this time. I was all set and ready to buy PUTS below 27725 as it would have opened gates for 27500 and so on..... But then again, they couldn't do so. So, I bought CALLS before Thursday closing (Stop Loss being 27710 i. e. some points below 27725).

I believe bears had the best chance this time (with all that Turkish Lira saga, Sinking Rupee saga and Trade wars). But they failed miserably.

Last edited:

Raj232

Hi Raj ....... For last week, as per EW, the deciding level was 27725 which eventually got saved by bulls. Hence, I kept waiting for bears to break 27725 decisively but they failed this time. I was all set and ready to buy PUTS below 27725 as it would have opened gates for 27500 and so on..... But then again, they couldn't do so. So, I bought CALLS before Thursday closing (Stop Loss being 27710 i. e. some points below 27725).

I believe bears had the best chance this time (with all that Turkish Lira saga, Sinking Rupee saga and Trade wars). But they failed miserably.
Good as long as it makes money :)

Overtrading has ruined my trading account. The impulse to put on trade and the desire to be in trade always has made a big hole in my trading account.
Overtrading bug bites me whenever I have my account in green especially with first trade of the day. When the bug bites, i turn green days into red days (often big red).
It is learnt that we should not trade everyday.
Each n everyday is not conducive for trading.
I have chalked out a plan to counter this bloody bug and probably my gambling instinct.
I have decided to trade only once in a week. Four weeks in a month means four trades.
Whether i make profit or loss in a week, no more trading for the rest of the week.
When we tend to trade more often, we loose the little edge in trading because of brokerage and taxes. Trade less to save your money.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Overtrading has ruined my trading account. The impulse to put on trade and the desire to be in trade always has made a big hole in my trading account.
Overtrading bug bites me whenever I have my account in green especially with first trade of the day. When the bug bites, i turn green days into red days (often big red).
I have chalked out a plan to counter this bloody bug and probably my gambling instinct.
I have decided to trade only once in a week. Four weeks in a month means four trades.
Whether i make profit or loss in a week, no more trading for the rest of the week.
When we tend to trade more often, we loose the little edge in trading because of brokerage and taxes. Trade less to save your money.
try one trade a day. 20-30 trades in a month (20 trading sessions) are ok.

Edit or delete this post, it may used by sebi.