Day Trading Stocks & Futures

10900 will be defended.. if past few months are any indication then they are gonna be able to defend it..
That comes at the month end. TOday is about BNF and BNF only. even if it moves away it can be brought back on T-1,T-2 of NF expiry

Anyway I wasnt commenting on the direction. It was what I thought the option prices indicated

Last edited:

Raj232

Cover Order by Z or other discount brokers are highly risky, first of all the Kite v3 page does not autorefresh properly. Infra of Z is clogged, so nobody knows when the order will be placed and when the stop will be triggered. i have seen delay upto 5 mins... maybe exceptional case, but I never trade BO/CO.

Cover Order by Z or other discount brokers are highly risky, first of all the Kite v3 page does not autorefresh properly. Infra of Z is clogged, so nobody knows when the order will be placed and when the stop will be triggered. i have seen delay upto 5 mins... maybe exceptional case, but I never trade BO/CO.
Its been a while since I have used zerodha..but the cover leg of the CO is usually SL-M order. Do normal SL-M orders also have a similar problem?