Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

aap sabhi ke aashirwaad ki badaulat. Aap sabhi ki kripaa se ..... aap ka apnaa SHIV ab badaa ho chukaa hai ..... Jee haa aap sabhi ka apnaa SHIV. Ab SHIV OPTIONS mein nahi, FUTURES mein trade karta hai.

SHIV kaa waada .... Baatein kam, aur kaam zyaada.
(Note: Moderator sir, please translate the above message into English by yourself)
Hey Shiv Bro.. what a pleasant surprise.. Nice to see you back.. Welcome aboard once again :) Nice to see big profit as well :)
But dont forget to write a long post of your adventures for past 1 month :)

Was a good day for writing as the ATM straddle lost around 100 points today. Though the cost of delta management was high today still the day ended well. Have booked out majority of my position.
arre SARANG sir aap... Itne dinno baad. Kahaa kahaa nahi dhoonda aapko.... US, UK, whole EUROPE, AFRICA, etc etc.... Welcome sir.
Sir gayab aap ho gaye the. Was missing your chirpiness on this board. Hope your here for good now.

Shiv12345

aap sabhi ke aashirwaad ki badaulat. Aap sabhi ki kripaa se ..... aap ka apnaa SHIV ab badaa ho chukaa hai ..... Jee haa aap sabhi ka apnaa SHIV. Ab SHIV OPTIONS mein nahi, FUTURES mein trade karta hai.

SHIV kaa waada .... Baatein kam, aur kaam zyaada.
(Note: Moderator sir, please translate the above message into English by yourself)
Hey Shiv Bro.. what a pleasant surprise.. Nice to see you back.. Welcome aboard once again :) Nice to see big profit as well :)
But dont forget to write a long post of your adventures for past 1 month :)
Sure.... I got to learn the amazing world of FUTURES. Now I feel like Options are useless (with all those time decay constraints) . Futures are more accurate and fair (provided we are on right side).

Raj232

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Sure.... I got to learn the amazing world of FUTURES. Now I feel like Options are useless (with all those time decay contraints) . Futures are more accurate and fair (provided we are on right side).
Welcome back.Good to see you. Each instrument has its purpose. If we use it appropriately.They can do wonders.

Raj232

Sure.... I got to learn the amazing world of FUTURES. Now I feel like Options are useless (with all those time decay contraints) . Futures are more accurate and fair (provided we are on right side).
Hahahaaaa......:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD

somehow the pic you posted shows Banknifty options ... for 23K profit ... :DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD
... yes Futures are always safer with slightly less profits :)