Day Trading Stocks & Futures

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
People clueless about 400 pt fall !!! :eek:

1. Near 25000 was previous strong historical support.
2. 25040 was prev week high.
3. 20 DEMA was there...
4. The market was clearly facing resistance there since more than 3 hrs from 10:30 am around 25000.
5. Options Data Analysis.. Clear resistance.
today there are more clear reasons.. kitna bolu??? :D

Market reverses near DAYS LOW and exactly on DAYS PIVOT.
Also, there was low-risk high reward opportunity after 400pt fall around such double support level, which drove the market for another move.. We never know how the market reacts but, we can only find such low risk and high reward price points.. initiate trade with small stop loss and wait for the reaction. Trading is simple people make it complicated.

If we want to succeed in trading in the long run, we must already MARK THE LEVELS ON OUR CHARTS.

Traders fail in the long run, bcoz they miss such easy jackpots and aim for average profits.
Average profit per day logic never works in the market, Day trading is certainly not a Day Labor job. :p

Here, only few jackpot days like today make the differences in the long run. Unfortunately, most people don't understand that in their lifetime bcoz they have salaried class mentalities.
But, one thing is the truth if u are unable to catch such easy jackpot days like that, when the market gives it freely... then, in the long run, either u'll lose for sure...or u will not see any significant progress.....

This is only my personal opinion..... Opinion varies from person to person.....If u like it be prepared to catch the jackpots & if u don't like ignore....

Last edited:

Shiv12345

What is this yaar ... I availed Facebook's Ad Promotion service in order to promote one of my Youtube channel. Now they are saying that I will have to apply for GSTN .... ?!?!?!

Ab GSTN bhi lena padega ....

Last edited:

Shiv12345

1. Near 25000 was previous strong historical support.
2. 25040 was prev week high.
3. 20 DEMA was there...
4. The market was clearly facing resistance there since more than 3 hrs from 10:30 am around 25000.
5. Options Data Analysis.. Clear resistance.
today there are more clear reasons.. kitna bolu??? :D

Market reverses near DAYS LOW and exactly on DAYS PIVOT.
Also, there was low-risk high reward opportunity after 400pt fall around such double support level, which drove the market for another move.. We never know how the market reacts but, we can only find such low risk and high reward price points.. initiate trade with small stop loss and wait for the reaction. Trading is simple people make it complicated.

If we want to succeed in trading in the long run, we must already MARK THE LEVELS ON OUR CHARTS.

Traders fail in the long run, bcoz they miss such easy jackpots and aim for average profits.
Average profit per day logic never works in the market, Day trading is certainly not a Day Labor job. :p

Here, only few jackpot days like today make the differences in the long run. Unfortunately, most people don't understand that in their lifetime bcoz they have salaried class mentalities.
But, one thing is the truth if u are unable to catch such easy jackpot days like that, when the market gives it freely... then, in the long run, either u'll lose for sure...or u will not see any significant progress.....

This is only my personal opinion..... Opinion varies from person to person.....If u like it be prepared to catch the jackpots & if u don't like ignore....
Senior Inspector Mr. RAJ's response awaited.

Raj232

Cool... thanks for pointing out technical reasons. I thought I missed some other news e.g. recapitalization.. tariffs, etc.
From my analysis it has given great opportunity to go long as new highs are now likely. :)

Raj232

What is this yaar ... I availed Facebook's Ad Promotion service in order to promote one of my Youtube channel. Now they are saying that I will have to apply for GSTN .... ?!?!?!

Ab GSTN bhi lena padega ....
Surprising.. GSTN to be taken by general public ... wah re wah.. ... each one of the public has now become business man :)

suri112000

My aim was to recover big losses (with valid reasons) made in the months of Nov, Dec 2017. I did it. Thinking that it may help someone who want to do similar journey I am posting my ledger alongwith 60 days challenge current position. I am not hiding anything from truth. Infact I donot need to. It may or may not help. If it helps someone, its good. If it doesnot help, just keep it aside. For next few days I will not be visible in the forum.

I wish you all guys best of trading.

Shiv12345

My aim was to recover big losses (with valid reasons) made in the months of Nov, Dec 2017. I did it. Thinking that it may help someone who want to do similar journey I am posting my ledger alongwith 60 days challenge current position. I am not hiding anything from truth. Infact I donot need to. It may or may not help. If it helps someone, its good. If it doesnot help, just keep it aside. For next few days I will not be visible in the forum.

I wish you all guys best of trading.

Very good .... Keep it up ....

Raj232

Hahahaa... "Senior Inspector" ... i'm not even hawaldar as of now...

.. but some good news.. my colleague whose account went bust last Thursday came back with renewed confidence and techniques.
He studied the market carefully and had bought 25300 CE yesterday @ Rs 6 and exited today @ Rs 60. So basically 6K became 60K .. but he has still to recover the balance 1.7 L :)

Shiv12345

.. but some good news.. my colleague whose account went bust last Thursday came back with renewed confidence and techniques.
He studied the market carefully and had bought 25300 CE yesterday @ Rs 6 and exited today @ Rs 60. So basically 6K became 60K .. but he has still to recover the balance 1.7 L :)
Great ... Badiya hai :)

Shiv12345

The reason why I usually type 'Inspector Raj' is that it reminds me of those 'History' classes during my childhood school days where we were taught that before 1990, we had immense and rampant 'Regularisation' of Indian economy which was also known as 'Inspector Raj'. Post 1990 or 1991, a wave started which was known as 'De-regularisation' of Indian economy.