Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

24600 level might be touched today for BNF . .. lets see.. market does not look very strong.. more of sideways :)
Oops.. sorry it already touched and crossed 24600 level .. then 24550 may be next target if there is no bounce from 24600..

Might be.. 24500 for BNF by end of day !!!

Raj232

Oops.. sorry it already touched and crossed 24600 level .. then 24550 may be next target if there is no bounce from 24600..

Some upside for next 1-2 hrs.. (upto 24650 on BNF) but basically flat market.
2 PM show will be exciting :) .. towards downside..

Last edited:

Shiv12345

Same here ... Waiting for second half DHAMAAL ....

By the way, Inspector Raj ... Are you sure if any of your colleague (Mr. Donkey) or Manager isn't standing behind you while you observe the market proceedings on screen?? Ha ha ... :)

Raj232

By the way, Inspector Raj ... Are you sure if any of your colleague (Mr. Donkey) or Manager isn't standing behind you while you observe the market proceedings on screen?? Ha ha ... :)
Usually reach office at 2 PM .. thats the time they will come around. Sometimes when I'm suspecting a specific move (mostly Thursdays) I go a bit early as 1.30 PM is also when move starts. Those guys suspect something different (usually on Thursday) and keep watching :) what I'm doing ..

.. they might also call for Tea.. at 2 PM .. its so odd.. just to distract my work !!!

Shiv12345

Usually reach office at 2 PM .. thats the time they will come around. Sometimes when I'm suspecting a specific move (mostly Thursdays) I go a bit early as 1.30 PM is also when move starts. Those guys suspect something different (usually on Thursday) and keep watching :) what I'm doing ..
Ha ha ha .... Wow! So they keep an eye on you mostly on Thursdays ....

Raj232

Very strong moves.. in BNF.. From 24650 to 24590 .. and back again to 24640 ... !!!!
अद्भुत अविश्वसनीय अकल्पनीय :happy: lol..

The move per minute is increasing and so is the volatility :)

Last edited: