Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Thanks for the info. It seems that today's rally is being fueled by RELIANCE which had their results on Friday evening.
Now fuelled by Axis bank which posted its result a while ago. It seems that the market likes the result.

Yup ... Capital growth is also essential. It helps us during rainy days (loss making days). Since past several months, I have been tranferring profits only after 25 days or 35 days. So, it was same as corporate world where an employee is handed over salary by the end of each month (which I am used to). However, I am also curious to have a feel of something known as 'Daily Income'. Never experienced it before. But those people who do have 'daily source of income' from various ventures do tell me that it is psychologically more satisfying and motivating. Even I am not sure. But I think it's worth a try. Thanks
Hey guys! I have been away for a long time now. Things are bad at the office- me and another colleague are being scapegoated for someone else's incompetence. My days seem to be numbered at the current office and added to that badluck is also running - I broke my phone and computer - so no trading at all :( seems like I have missed all the big BN moves.

Dont know what to do, how to do this, but I think I am going to trade small amounts in BN each day and on a weekly basis - will plough these into savings account like Shiv was saying.

Advice would be great! I would want to make a steady stream of income for myself now.

Shiv12345

Hey guys! I have been away for a long time now. Things are bad at the office- me and another colleague are being scapegoated for someone else's incompetence. My days seem to be numbered at the current office and added to that badluck is also running - I broke my phone and computer - so no trading at all :( seems like I have missed all the big BN moves.

Dont know what to do, how to do this, but I think I am going to trade small amounts in BN each day and on a weekly basis - will plough these into savings account like Shiv was saying.

Advice would be great! I would want to make a steady stream of income for myself now.
Hi .... I hope everything gets sorted out at your office soon.

These days we do get to witness internal office politics and groupism in almost every corporate firm.

Last edited:
Yes I am thinking best wuld be to go full-time on my blog and trading!

Shiv12345

Yes I am thinking best wuld be to go full-time on my blog and trading!
No worries ... Sometimes, we just need to look around for options. Always remember, doors are always opened for new things in life.

I have gone through same. Office politics tend to affect our morale. Sometimes, your boss is the main gabbar singh. I have experienced the same too. It is indeed very demotivating.

Raj232

Hi .... I hope everything gets sorted out at your office soon.

These days we do get to witness internal office politics and groupism in almost every corporate firm.
Corporate politics is here to stay, in my office as per some staffing advisor report 50% of the staff are useless and should be fired :rolleyes:
.. so dont think too much of corporate jobs as its only becoming worse.:sour::sour:
..last 2 weeks have been whole lot of work in my office almost 14 hrs a day.. so little or no trading.. and all big moves lost.

Raj232

No worries ... Sometimes, we just need to look around for options. Always remember, doors are always opened for new things in life.

I have gone through same. Office politics tend to affect our morale. Sometimes, your boss is the main gabbar singh. I have experienced the same too. It is indeed very demotivating.
One good thing is market will not go away.. it is we that need to stay in the market by making small but sure-shot profit, limiting losses asap. So lost opportunity can be forgotten, but the next opportunity should be taken.:)

Well said actually! :)

Raj232

One good thing is market will not go away.. it is we that need to stay in the market by making small but sure-shot profit, limiting losses asap. So lost opportunity can be forgotten, but the next opportunity should be taken.:)
Made Rs 400 today :D after drawdown of Rs 800 in 10 mins