Day Trading Stocks & Futures

ap*

I believe 10400 is acting like a wall on nifty ... Needs to be saved by bulls ...
shiv ji the option chain on Nifty still looks extremely bullish. That has to change a bit. Since its mostly looked at as a contrarian if nifty collapses from here without a change in oi it will be one of those 1/10 times that it happens.

Shiv12345

Overall, Banknifty has really given couple of great opportunities to both BULLS & BEARS during past 30 to 50 days or so (i.e. at least 4 easy chances of making MASSIVE money which is usually hard to produce from job savings or even usual business). All hail ALMIGHTY 'Bank Nifty' .....

SarangSood

Overall, Banknifty has really given couple of great opportunities to both BULLS & BEARS during past 30 to 50 days or so (i.e. at least 4 easy chances of making MASSIVE money which is usually hard to produce from job savings or even usual business). All hail ALMIGHTY 'Bank Nifty' .....
True that. Same goes for option buyers and writers. Last week for eg was phenominal for writing as compared to the week before when option buyers had crazy gains. Easily 10% if on the right side.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Shiv12345

It's been long since we heard from Tuna sir and Ravi sir. Looking forward to hear from them soon. Wish they visited this forum more frequently. I hope they enjoyed the recent Nifty rally.

Meanwhile, I am trying to study and understand this recent 'Bitcoin' boom and whether it really can be trusted in future as an investment (or will it bust in future)?? Enjoy Sunday!! :)

Shiv12345

Once again ... Nifty (and BN) proved to be 'BUY ON DIPS' for today's morning session. BN 25800 CE (9th Nov) was very much available around 60 approx at one point. Now reached 80 approx. However, the nifty index seems to be a bit exhausted for now.

Shiv12345

Well .... Nifty was always in danger once the crucial wall of 10400 was tested during morning itself. Now, bulls need to close above 10400 to save themselves (though it looks VERY VERY difficult)