Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Shiv12345

Yes, but how could you coatch such wild moves atleast I dont see any indication..
True .... Its difficult to catch such wild moves. Right since from morning, Bank Nifty saw premium erosion in all of its CEs but not exactly PEs even when market was sprinting. Also, around 2 PM, buying suddenly jumped in all BN calls. It looked like market would correct post 2 PM but opposite happened. I bought BN 24200 CE at exact 68 around 1:30 PM only after confirming pattern on charts along with the fact that CEs were mostly done with premium erosion. Finally sold at 144 around 2:47 PM (more than 100%) .... Thrilling trade ... Blood Pressure high kar daala aaj toh ... hahaha

Sent from my HTC Desire 728 dual sim using Tapatalk

Shiv12345

Nice FLAT day today. As FLAT as anything. Simply no chance of even daring to take a trade (unless you are options writer).

checkmate7

Nice FLAT day today. As FLAT as anything. Simply no chance of even daring to take a trade (unless you are options writer).

Yes option writing was great fun today...Very good profit made :)

Shiv12345

Hi all .... Happy Ganesh Chathurti & long weekend!! Now that we have only 4 trading sessions left before monthly expiry, I would like to know which stocks are best for F&O trading when it comes to last week trading of the expiry?? Any suggestions. My experience says that ITC, ICICI Bank & TCS are pretty good for F&O trading in the last few days of expiry. We get to see a lot of liquidity, volatility and volumes in these three counters during last few days. Any other scrip suggestions?? Thanks in advance.

checkmate7

Hi all .... Happy Ganesh Chathurti & long weekend!! Now that we have only 4 trading sessions left before monthly expiry, I would like to know which stocks are best for F&O trading when it comes to last week trading of the expiry?? Any suggestions. My experience says that ITC, ICICI Bank & TCS are pretty good for F&O trading in the last few days of expiry. We get to see a lot of liquidity, volatility and volumes in these three counters during last few days. Any other scrip suggestions?? Thanks in advance.

Check VEDL gives very good option writing opportunity :)
Also SBIN and PNB :)

checkmate7

Shiv12345

Another day .... Another opportunity for optionwriters. Even after 1% correction in Bank Nifty index. Puts just did not produce as much as the fall and needless to say CEs got decimated. The real action shall begin post 1:30 PM tomorrow. All the best!!

checkmate7

Another day .... Another opportunity for optionwriters. Even after 1% correction in Bank Nifty index. Puts just did not produce as much as the fall and needless to say CEs got decimated. The real action shall begin post 1:30 PM tomorrow. All the best!!

So how was your trade today and which stock options???