Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

Yaa ... may be .... All I could see during last few minutes was increase in number of sellers. Also, it broke crucial support of 875 in the last few minutes. One of my friend's uncle recently invested few lakh rupees in each TCS and INFY few months back. Must have had bitter experience during past few days watching INFY daily on screen.

Sent from my HTC Desire 728 dual sim using Tapatalk

Wrong entry in wrong sector at wrong time...Tell them to join traderji just reading this forum would help :)

Shiv12345

Wrong entry in wrong sector at wrong time...Tell them to join traderji just reading this forum would help :)
Haha .. That would be great for all novice uncles of this beautiful country. People should understand that they need to diversify their portfolios into multiple sectors while investing lakhs and crores of rupees for longer period. In his (friend's uncle) example, he seems to be overconfident when it comes to Indian IT sector.

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Haha .. That would be great for all novice uncles of this beautiful country. People should understand that they need to diversify their portfolios into multiple sectors while investing lakhs and crores of rupees for longer period. In his (friend's uncle) example, he seems to be overconfident when it comes to Indian IT sector.

Not only these Uncles become over confident on big stocks like infy but also they fall into prey of many penny stocks and other stocks which rises so fast and fell superfast.

Recently I attended one BSE investor awareness meeting and saw three uncles came from different places started arguing with the BSE staff about operators/pennystocks who was interestingly explaining about BSE products. :)

The most funny thing is those uncles pronounced few stock names which I never aware or heard and those stock names were looking like few small shops in our nearby market area.

Shiv12345

Morning gains in nifty just couldn't hold. It was pretty evident. Bank Nifty 23900 PE (24th Aug) bought @ 68 during beginning.... Sold @ 161 minutes ago ....