Day Trading Stocks & Futures

XRAY27

re: Day trading Nifty & Stock Futures

crap zerodha crap nifty crap bsnl => crap combination :annoyed:
Bhai !!! Very sorry to hear :( ,but this is one of the best trading day for trend traders :)... just remove the crap Z factor and B factor ... :D otherwise..days will be repeated !!!

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower

Bhai !!! Very sorry to hear :( ,but this is one of the best trading day for trend traders :)... just remove the crap Z factor and B factor ... :D otherwise..days will be repeated !!!
Who is your broker?

XRAY27

Who is your broker?
intra-separate discount broker and local broker (swing/positional ) !!! never trade with a broker who does not address our concern !!! i had very bad experience with baba zerodha !!! :D :D

Last edited:

XRAY27

This month so far
trading in BNF and NF in deep red.
Stock futures are in green , but could have been in deep green if profits booked at right time and not wait for bigger profits to cover losses in BNF/NF.
TR bhai !!!

i'm just sticking with BNF (only intra) and NF (intra + swing)..in the below mistakes ..i couldn't overcome 9th point while dealing with stock fut :mad::annoyed:...so avoiding them ... each day i go through it , so that i will corner my self in them along with some other stuff before trading starts !!!

TraderRavi

low risk profile

TR bhai !!!

i'm just sticking with BNF (only intra) and NF (intra + swing)..in the below mistakes ..i couldn't overcome 9th point while dealing with stock fut :mad::annoyed:...so avoiding them ... each day i go through it , so that i will corner my self in them along with some other stuff before trading starts !!!

point 9 => seek instant gratification

can you explain it , in term of trading stock futures
I mean what you do wrong ?

XRAY27

point 9 => seek instant gratification

can you explain it , in term of trading stock futures
I mean what you do wrong ?
i want instant move in my direction,but fact of the matter is market takes its own time before the move !!!

why i cannot sit tight !!! multiple trades at a time