day trading - monthly income scheme.

i am already running the thread "day trading for fun" on regular basis. i generally posts all of my scalp trades there along with few big timeframe intraday positional trades. i always maintain a healthy success rate with proper risk/reward ration in favour. in this thread i am only goiing to post trades/calls with minimal stop loss levels. though in this case my success rate should fall a bit. once the trade is taken just have to run the profit for as long as possible. being right only 5 times out of 10 trades will make sufficient money for living.

looking for also participation from other boarders/members to improve both of our knowledge & as well as profits. though it seems in this forum no one is interested to take trade based on simple price movements. all are looking for some complicated systems/indicators. though dont know they already got thier desired holy grail or not. but i can see the search is on & on. but still everyone is most wellcome.

trader.trends

. though it seems in this forum no one is interested to take trade based on simple price movements. all are looking for some complicated systems/indicators.
I am very much interested in simple price based system. Please discuss your system. That would be more interesting than getting few calls. If you have noticed in this forum threads that discuss some strategy get better response than the one that just list a few random calls for few days. Perhaps some do look for a few calls on a daily basis, but the majority are not.

This is just my view on responses to threads.

I am very much interested in simple price based system. Please discuss your system. That would be more interesting than getting few calls. If you have noticed in this forum threads that discuss some strategy get better response than the one that just list a few random calls for few days. Perhaps some do look for a few calls on a daily basis, but the majority are not.

thanks for your kind response. from last 3/4 months i have posted around 80-100 of my live day trades (http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/35901-day-trading-fun-24.html). that is also with around 70% success rate. is that what you are calling few random calls for few days.

Last edited:

is that the main reason majority always fail:D...joking bro.

trader.trends

sumantra

i am already running the thread "day trading for fun" on regular basis. i generally posts all of my scalp trades there along with few big timeframe intraday positional trades. i always maintain a healthy success rate with proper risk/reward ration in favour. in this thread i am only goiing to post trades/calls with minimal stop loss levels. though in this case my success rate should fall a bit. once the trade is taken just have to run the profit for as long as possible. being right only 5 times out of 10 trades will make sufficient money for living.

looking for also participation from other boarders/members to improve both of our knowledge & as well as profits. though it seems in this forum no one is interested to take trade based on simple price movements. all are looking for some complicated systems/indicators. though dont know they already got thier desired holy grail or not. but i can see the search is on & on. but still everyone is most wellcome.
we need some coach to properly understand and implement price action trading. where we could get that ?