Day Traders Lounge.

Raj232

NSE Algo Scam: SEBI says action initiated against institutions, individuals
https://www.moneylife.in/article/ns...d-against-institutions-individuals/54438.html
"It may be recalled that Moneylife was the first to expose this scam in mid-2015, for which NSE had filed a defamation case against us. A single-judge had penalised NSE for Rs50 lakhs for having filed a case against us. After filing an appeal against the order, NSE paid up the penalty. Meanwhile, in the wake of the scam, the top brass of NSE had to resign and a new management team took charge. "

So now you know how much in favour the NSE officials are for retail traders.

Last edited:
Here's a good article comparing some smartphones. Of course, the list will be obsolete in 6 months, maybe then these would be affordable :D

SAMSUNG GALAXY ON6 VS REDMI NOTE 5 PRO VS VIVO Y83 VS MOTO G6: SPECS COMPARISON

I wish there was some way to paste the comparison table, but the article got it good.

Having seen a Motorola and a Redmi, I would in future be more inclined to buy a Motorola, just for the interface. The MIUI appears bulky to use, and I think asks for too many permissions.

Regarding spam calls about the share market :

Now I am sure that some broker is leaking out the phone numbers.

A few minutes ago I got a phone call from +917389904133, some guy called Sharma from some Research Company in Indore. I got into a verbal fight with him and a bit abusive too. In the heat of the moment he let slip out that he got my phone number from my broker.

I think we all need to keep vigilant about this. I think that I will save these phone numbers now and finally report them to the police some time.