Day Traders Lounge.

Regarding spam calls about the share market :

Now I am sure that some broker is leaking out the phone numbers.

A few minutes ago I got a phone call from +917389904133, some guy called Sharma from some Research Company in Indore. I got into a verbal fight with him and a bit abusive too. In the heat of the moment he let slip out that he got my phone number from my broker.

I think we all need to keep vigilant about this. I think that I will save these phone numbers now and finally report them to the police some time.
see if this helps. screw them all

https://fightstocktips.zerodha.com/

TradeJoker

Here's a good article comparing some smartphones. Of course, the list will be obsolete in 6 months, maybe then these would be affordable :D

SAMSUNG GALAXY ON6 VS REDMI NOTE 5 PRO VS VIVO Y83 VS MOTO G6: SPECS COMPARISON

I wish there was some way to paste the comparison table, but the article got it good.

Having seen a Motorola and a Redmi, I would in future be more inclined to buy a Motorola, just for the interface. The MIUI appears bulky to use, and I think asks for too many permissions.
I think we bought moto on same month last year, and almost 1.5 years
Still going smoothly, only screen size is small compared with new phones,

I think we bought moto on same month last year, and almost 1.5 years
Still going smoothly, only screen size is small compared with new phones,
Mine was stolen (pick pocket) on 2nd Nov last year, bought a nokia feature phone. It's sufficient for phone needs.

But yes, Motorola is a good experience. Also, I wish the newer phones would come in smaller screen sizes.

Regarding spam calls about the share market :

Now I am sure that some broker is leaking out the phone numbers.

A few minutes ago I got a phone call from +917389904133, some guy called Sharma from some Research Company in Indore. I got into a verbal fight with him and a bit abusive too. In the heat of the moment he let slip out that he got my phone number from my broker.

I think we all need to keep vigilant about this. I think that I will save these phone numbers now and finally report them to the police some time.
Also reported the number to 1909. The format is :

"Unsolicited Message, 7389904133, 04/07/18"

VJAY

Also reported the number to 1909. The format is :

"Unsolicited Message, 7389904133, 04/07/18"
Dear TP bhai,
Is this message send to 1909?...I too daily getting 4-5 calls from all over india mainly from indore !!!!its too disturbing

Dear TP bhai,
Is this message send to 1909?...I too daily getting 4-5 calls from all over india mainly from indore !!!!its too disturbing
yes, send to 1909.

No calls received today so far.

One junk message received about "Get VIP phone numbers", reported it to 1909 :)

but i receive w/out any number
sender : IDEAGLES this manner
In that case, send the following to 1909

"Unsolicited Message, IDEAGLES, 04/07/18"

Don't use the quotes, also, write the date in dd/mm/yy format, not dd/mm/yyyy