Day Traders Lounge.

Bro., you are fortunate that you are getting good service from Jio, otherwise at many places the service is pathetic. One cannot say its even in the 2G stage. Me & many of my acquaintances now don't even keep Jio as secondary connection because of its lack of reliability at our respective places. I stopped using BSNL because of the same reason.

The competition presented by Jio has brought down the prices but so do the quality. In the long run the telecom sector as a whole will have to take a u-turn for sustainability.
Then (again) you should convey a big thank to JIO, that because of competition started by JIO, you are getting data + voice services of Airtel, Vodafone, Idea at a much much cheaper rates, than before.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Even as crude oil prices decreased in the international market, the retail price of petrol continued to increase in last 4 years. This is a clear comparison of how present Gormint is robbing us. :mad:
As more tax attached is in percentage, more the international price more the tax component is increasing day by day.

The inconvenient fact thus is that had the Modi government and the state governments not tinkered with the tax rates even at the 2014 level, petrol would have been priced at about Rs 65 per litre ( comparing to 24 May 2018, 77.47 per litre) in Delhi.

Satya.

Even as crude oil prices decreased in the international market, the retail price of petrol continued to increase in last 4 years. This is a clear comparison of how present Gormint is robbing us. :mad:
As more tax attached is in percentage, more the international price more the tax component is increasing day by day.

The inconvenient fact thus is that had the Modi government and the state governments not tinkered with the tax rates even at the 2014 level, petrol would have been priced at about Rs 65 per litre ( comparing to 24 May 2018, 77.47 per litre) in Delhi.
if cong comes bck in 2019,will d picture chng?
will RaGa give achu din? :wideyed:

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
if cong comes bck in 2019,will d picture chng?
will RaGa give achu din? :wideyed:

Kong already failed, now BJP failed miserably.
Demonetization has a very bad impact on the economy, tax revenue decreased drastically due to the complexity of GST. Gormint compensating loss with day-night robbery from Petrol-Diesel. :banghead:

Now there is the only option left which is,
Coalition government
At least we can hope for breakeven days. :oo

Achu din to aya nahi. Lekin abhi to bahut bura din chal raha hai. :mad:

Why not raise an agitation in Kolkata/West Bengal, to decrease tax on Petrol/Diesel, instead of abusing Central Govt.
And you think that coalition govt at center,will reduce taxes. No way. Is galatfahmi mein na rehna.
It will be the worst (I will say worst sey bhi worst) option, to have these power hungry politicians, (only to grab power) at center..

deneb

Cobrapost Sting: Big Media Houses Say Yes to Hindutva, Black Money, Paid News

http://cobrapost.com/

https://thewire.in/media/cobrapost-sting-big-media-houses-say-yes-to-hindutva-black-money-paid-news

The Times Group owns the Times Now channel, the Times of India and several other media platforms. The ease with which Jain discusses ways in which the undercover reporter could pay the company using black money by routing those payments through other business houses and families is hard to reconcile with Times Now’s campaigns in favour of demonetisation – which Prime Minister Narendra Modi had said was needed in order to deal with black money.
The likes of Bartaman and Dainik Sambad gives a faint hope for the future.

Last edited:
This story is not related to trading, but still worth reading.

Real Life 'Spider-Man' Awarded French Citizenship for Climbing 4-Storey Building to Save Dangling Toddler

https://www.news18.com/news/world/r...4-year-old-dangling-from-balcony-1761459.html

1527503763910.png

Paris: A Malian migrant who saved a four-year-old child hanging from a fourth-floor Paris balcony after scaling the building with his bare hands was honoured by French President Emmanuel Macron on Monday and offered citizenship.

Two days after his daring Spiderman-style rescue — viewed millions of times online — Mamoudou Gassama was received by Macron at the presidential palace.

"All the (Gassama's) documents will be put in order," Macron told the sporty 22-year-old who has become a national hero, referring to his immigration status.

In the meeting, live footage of which was carried on the president's Facebook page, Macron gave Gassama a medal for bravery and also proposed that Gassama join the French fire service.

"I was not thinking of anything. I went straight up", Gassama, who wore jeans and a short-sleeved patterned shirt, told Macron, recounting the episode.

"Bravo," Macron replied.

"I'm pleased because it's the first time I've received a trophy like that," Gassama, who arrived in France in September 2017, said after receiving his medal.

Gassama leaped into action Saturday evening on seeing a child dangling in mid-air from a balcony half-way up an apartment block in the multi-ethnic 18th district of the French capital.

The video shows him pulling himself up from balcony to balcony as a man on the fourth floor tries to hold on to the child by leaning across from a neighbouring balcony.

On reaching the fourth floor Gassama, who lives in a hostel for immigrants, throws one leg over the balcony before reaching out with his right arm and grabbing the child.

Firefighters arrived at the scene to find the child had already been rescued, with a spokesman saying that "luckily, there was someone who was physically fit and who had the courage to go and get the child."

Praising Gassama, government spokesman Benjamin Griveaux tweeted: "This incredibly brave act, which is true to the values of solidarity of our Republic, must open the doors of our national community to him."

His story instantly drew comparisons with that of another Malian migrant who was feted as a hero, and given citizenship, for helping save lives during a January 2015 terror attack.

Lassana Bathily helped hide hostages in the freezer during an Islamist jihadi attack on a Jewish supermarket, in which four people were killed.

Dream of a better life

Paris mayor Anne Hidalgo also lauded Gassama, who arrived in France in September 2017, for his "act of bravery" as well as phoning him personally to "thank him warmly".

"He explained to me that he had arrived from Mali a few months ago dreaming of building his life here.

"I told him that his heroic act is an example to all citizens and that the city of Paris will obviously be very keen to support him in his efforts to settle in France," she added.

Tracked down by reporters 24 hours after the heroic rescue, Gassama said he had acted without thinking.

"I saw all these people shouting, and cars sounding their horns. I climbed up like that and, thank God, I saved the child," he said.

"I felt afraid when I saved the child... (when) we went into the living room, I started to shake, I could hardly stand up, I had to sit down," he added.

According to initial inquiries by the authorities, the child's parents were not at home at the time.

The father was held for questioning by police for having left his child unattended.

The child's mother was not in Paris at the time.