Day Traders Lounge.

I am not disturbed. I learnt this from trading.:D

Shortly i am embarking on full time trading with a big capital base. You would see me again when i make it big and consistent.

Till then i wish you all the best.
and I, too, wish you luck.

I have maintained that trading is a soldier's job. That it's more about holding your territory than gaining the others' territory, that the trader has to make headway while playing defence all the time. :)

travi

Guys, how do I transfer my contacts from Redmi 5A to an xls file ??

Another thing, there was some way of syncing the phone contacts list with contacts.google.com; I forgot how to do it. Can someone please guide ?

Thanks.
contacts from Redmi 5A to an xls
The way to go is to use the VCF format. This is a cross platform standard for moving around contacts.
To do this, just open contacts > settings > import/export (select it)
Choose "Export to VCF", file will be saved and you can copy it to PC etc
One on PC, there are many free VCF readers/explorers and converters.

contacts.google.com
I presume your phone has a google account linked to the playstore, else it wont work. IF so,
Just go to settings > accounts > Google
You'll see many google services, enable slider against contacts.
it'll give u status of syncing. once done u can access from a browser and download all data from there as well.

contacts from Redmi 5A to an xls
The way to go is to use the VCF format. This is a cross platform standard for moving around contacts.
To do this, just open contacts > settings > import/export (select it)
Choose "Export to VCF", file will be saved and you can copy it to PC etc
One on PC, there are many free VCF readers/explorers and converters.

contacts.google.com
I presume your phone has a google account linked to the playstore, else it wont work. IF so,
Just go to settings > accounts > Google
You'll see many google services, enable slider against contacts.
it'll give u status of syncing. once done u can access from a browser and download all data from there as well.
The Easiest:
Sync Contacts (also Calendar/Mesgs/Apps/Bookmarks etc,if u wish) to ur Google A/c on ur phone and then u can retrieve 'em anywhere, anytime, any platform.Migrating to a new Phone/Device wl b a breeze ( except the the sweets/treat for the new phone - that u have 2 buy/order urself, PMd u my address)

travi

The Easiest:
Sync Contacts (also Calendar/Mesgs/Apps/Bookmarks etc,if u wish) to ur Google A/c on ur phone and then u can retrieve 'em anywhere, anytime, any platform.Migrating to a new Phone/Device wl b a breeze ( except the the sweets/treat for the new phone - that u have 2 buy/order urself, PMd u my address)
I'm surprised he asked that bcos I've using android since E and its always been there; default sync settings anyway but that was to answer his specific questions :)