Day Traders Lounge.

Are you jealous of Princy :D why are you going after him? Many here think you aren't really trading well too! So live and let live bro!
ha ha ha
funny and nonsense too
I trade or not, is none of their business, (who thinks that I do not trade.)
The other day you asked and I posted my trade in real time.

Unless one posts in real time here, one is a boaster (unless otherwise proved by him, by his analysis or real time posting) and there are few fake multi millionaires here, I know. :D

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Neither country has resources to concur the others in full war. But this time China is more aggressive with the direct threatening 'Remember the Lessons from History of 1962.'

Chinese army much bigger than India but Chinese infantry does not have a fired bullet since 1979 war where Chinese failed to teach a lesson to small country like Vietnam. :rolleyes:
India taught a lesson to Pak in Kargil war where Pak has the advantage of higher altitudes.
And here, India has the advantage of higher altitudes at Doklam. That's why China is threatening a war in Kasmir too (along with Pakistan).

Chinese are doing a big mistake, US also wants to teach Pak & China a lesson, waiting for an opportunity, not getting in South China sea.
Most recently in the 21st edition of the Malabar naval exercise in the Bay of Bengal, the navies of India, Japan, and the US have deployed their largest warships much larger than whole Chinese.
Anyway, this time situation is complicated than before. If Pak is with China, then US & Japan with Indian side now.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
what is this nonsense of linking mobile sim to aadhar number . sala ab idea bsnl vodafone airtel inke office ke chakkar lagane padenge kya ? not possible through net ?