Day Trade with DPs and Ranges

Hello All !

I day trade mainly in Nifty Future & Options and sometimes in stocks and commodities. I have been in trading for more than 10 years. I started with investing, then swing trading and now day trading. To day trade, I use the trading system called "Decision Point Trading System." It is really a great system for day trading using pure price action trading tactics.

Hope it will be a great experience for me interacting and learning from all of you in this great forum

Thanks.

PUCHU_2500

Hello All !

I day trade mainly in Nifty Future & Options and sometimes in stocks and commodities. I have been in trading for more than 10 years. I started with investing, then swing trading and now day trading. To day trade, I use the trading system called "Decision Point Trading System." It is really a great system for day trading using pure price action trading tactics.

Hope it will be a great experience for me interacting and learning from all of you in this great forum

Thanks.
welcome daveji. I am very glade to see you here.....hope many members will get benefits from this thread......
many thanks to you

Raghuveer

Thanks for coming on Traderji.
If possible please start a thread (in Trading dairy or some other section) with charts. Glad you are here :clap:.

Hello All !

Thanks.