Datafeeder for amibroker

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Do let us know which datafeeder u subscribed for. :thumb:

I use RTD by josh1, am quite satisfied, its free as well..
U need to be little bit of tech savvy as there is no customer support. :lol:

I tried wave rt. They claim no delay, but compared to rtd, 2 sec delay was there.

Only authorised data feeders give real time data, but mostly they do not have reasonable rates..:annoyed:

GM friends Thankyou Vijkris ji and DM ji.DM ji i vist your mentioned vbzi.in looking good how many years your using there service?.Vijkris ji thankyou for your sugession but tech savvy i donot know much i am already using MT4 in Dummycharts for realtime data i am unsatisfied their service and some delay also mainly OBV indicator not accurtely working in MT4.So i want to change to Amibroker with good data feeder.Thankyou.

dreammerchant

GM friends Thankyou Vijkris ji and DM ji.DM ji i vist your mentioned vbzi.in looking good how many years your using there service?.Vijkris ji thankyou for your sugession but tech savvy i donot know much i am already using MT4 in Dummycharts for realtime data i am unsatisfied their service and some delay also mainly OBV indicator not accurtely working in MT4.So i want to change to Amibroker with good data feeder.Thankyou.
I'm using for the past 6 months, and my frnds are using it more than a year... As of now they are cheap and good

DM

Do you find Amibroker to be better than MT4.
Can you please throw some light on what are Dummycharts terms for using MT4 for charting purpose only. Their site mentions some charges of 700 per month.
Are their any other issues reg data/charting other than OBV as you mentioned.

Since you have been using MT4, who are offering this for Indian markets.

Thanks

GM C R Kumar ji.I think Dummycharts are not authouried data vender for MT4.Eod closing is not correct but not big differce.Realtime data Few seconds deleoyed.I have no idea about Amibroker lot of peoples in Traderji using Amibroker so i have plan to try Amibroker with good data feeder.Thankyou.

GM C R Kumar ji.I think Dummycharts are not authouried data vender for MT4.Eod closing is not correct but not big differce.Realtime data Few seconds deleoyed.I have no idea about Amibroker lot of peoples in Traderji using Amibroker so i have plan to try Amibroker with good data feeder.Thankyou.
GM Bharathi ji,

What are their charges and facilities provided.
Other than delay of few seconds in intraday and slight difference in EOD, is there any other problem also ?

Who are the other providers, if you can tell.

Thanks