Datafeed Vendor Comparison

neo.mx

@neo,
I hv used NSE+MCX futures mainly... good enough... Not used cash.

It's always better to test a demo (It's easily available) to see whether data quality matches your requirements. Different traders have a different requirement.
Testing for a month is always a better idea, b4 u go for the longer subscription.
Bank Nifty Options are added recently.
Thanks bro

ap*

Anyone here reading this please make sure you never subscribe to GDFL. They are one of the worst data providers in the country. While taking subscription they will call you multiple times and request you to take long term plans. Their service is terrible and there isnt a landline number you can call them on. They have a tech support team that is trained to lie to the customer that everything is fine. They never accept their flaws as well. Looking to bear the loss and move on to some other data provider now.

cloudTrader

Anyone here reading this please make sure you never subscribe to GDFL. They are one of the worst data providers in the country. While taking subscription they will call you multiple times and request you to take long term plans. Their service is terrible and there isnt a landline number you can call them on. They have a tech support team that is trained to lie to the customer that everything is fine. They never accept their flaws as well. Looking to bear the loss and move on to some other data provider now.
Oh !! I was also thinking of subscribing to their services for MCX but now after reading your review about them I am really confused that already there is a dearth of Real Time Data providers who are are authorised to do so and now they too giving poor services.

Mostly what kind of problem do you face with them ?

ap*

Oh !! I was also thinking of subscribing to their services for MCX but now after reading your review about them I am really confused that already there is a dearth of Real Time Data providers who are are authorised to do so and now they too giving poor services.

Mostly what kind of problem do you face with them ?
3-4 times a day connectivity is lost. Prices get stuck. Then there's a ritual to follow which is -1) try restarting 2) delete symbol and add again. Then restart amibroker. Post all this contact gdfl on live support where they will first tell you nothing is wrong. Then they somehow reconnect for you for a few min. The min the tech support guys get offline your at God's mercy again.

This apart tick charts weren't working for a while. Gdfl had a good product that was working which they changed and now soon at this pace they will be shutting shop soon.

monkeybusiness

why? why? why?

We have RTD 1.5