currency trading vs commodity trading

anybody know which is better currecy trading or commodity trading i am talking about USDINR,EURINR ETC... indian currency i have heard about its easy than all markets anbody trading in this currency market share experience here and tell which is better

Hi,
Some people feel more comfortable with certain types of markets. Some people like commodities because it is still a physical market. The commodities markets are very regulated. Forex is more like the wild west. There is some regulation, but a lot of it is loose. There is a fair amount of circumvention of what little regulation exists already. Some traders feel that they will be better off with the government on their side.Although there is leverage in both markets, there is a significant amount of leverage in the forex market and you don't have to go through hoops to be able to have it. Just fund your account with a few hundred dollars to control thousands. While leverage is also an option in commodities markets, the leverage in forex trading is much more spectacular.But I prefer currency trading because of the technical approach for setting up trades and also I am also enjoying my trading with Greenvault FX.