Crudeoil Intradday Trades based on GANN Square 9 Strategy

Apacheindian

In Renko charts, do we get to see the OHLC levels of the bricks?
OLHC levels in Renko charts are based on predefined box sizes.

These trades are marked manually post market hours, After watching renko charts in live market I found that Supertrend buy sell signal repaints many times, so it can not be traded intraday..!

rh6996

OLHC levels in Renko charts are based on predefined box sizes.

These trades are marked manually post market hours, After watching renko charts in live market I found that Supertrend buy sell signal repaints many times, so it can not be traded intraday..!
Thanks for sharing more details. "Predefined" ! brick size, do you mean 'default' values?

Frnkly not aware of Supertrend repainting Buy Sell signal. The one I have does not repaint. It is from Market Calls.

rh6996

Pls update once u got it, me too plan EOD Set up.:D

RPS. VINOD
Do share your EOD set up plan, at least share the results.

:D Yesterday I did it and decided to do it in future also!
Shall follow Marimuthu trades BUT only when the same are contra to my position. Do give your feed back how does this plan seems to be?

I am long, so was looking for Marimuthu to give a short call. Yesterday's was a bulls eye from him. I also shorted 4 mini at 2849 and covered at 2798 ! :D

As I was already long, my shorting meant covering at 2849 with a risk of 16 points SL, as I was already in profit in this trade I took it and have decided to do it in future too!

SL for EOD for 10 Aug. was moved to entry level or to close below 2794 on close.

rpsvinod

Shall follow Marimuthu trades BUT only when the same are contra to my position. Do give your feed back how does this plan seems to be?

I am long, so was looking for Marimuthu to give a short call. Yesterday's was a bulls eye from him. I also shorted 4 mini at 2849 and covered at 2798 ! :D

As I was already long, my shorting meant covering at 2849 with a risk of 16 points SL, as I was already in profit in this trade I took it and have decided to do it in future too!

SL for EOD for 10 Aug. was moved to entry level or to close below 2794 on close.

still no plan bcoz of no awareness how to set up EOD for NT Platform.

Sure, we can follow if fits to our own trade plan.,he prefer mega lots but we do on mini

actually that call activated @ 8.12 Short 2849, but i was short from
8.07 @2871 exit 8.09 @2847 - 10 mini

RPS. VINOD

rh6996

Exited long below 2794 (2789 to be exact) and went short below 2774 (Entry level) but the down move did not sustain so went long again above 2794(2801 to be exact) Crude mini hit upper circuit at 2924. Holding long.

rpsvinod

Exited long below 2794 (2789 to be exact) and went short below 2774 (Entry level) but the down move did not sustain so went long again above 2794(2801 to be exact) Crude mini hit upper circuit at 2924. Holding long.
great trades:D, always ur system catch the right set up, carry on.

RPS. VINOD