Crude Oil Trading

marimuthu13

I have a general question here. May be slightly off topic. I don't want to start another thread and make it dead after few pages. I hope its OK with Ravi, the thread starter.

Which commodity do you think is easy to trade (works without hitting your SL) when compared to others. ?
Which commodity do you trade because of less margin requirement. How much will be required for 1 lot.
What is the important piece of advise you wish you knew when you started trading commodities.
Which brokerage you recommend for trading 5 lots to begin with.

Seniors, Thanks for your reply.
Hi
consider zerotha for brokerage options..(its best and proven amongest discounted brokerages, you will get world class charting software at free of cost, very reliable broker, and u will have nominal margin exposure , (MIS- 2times, CO -4 times)

For commodity, you may consider crude oil because of higher liquidity and stamp duty is zero for TN people.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi
consider zerotha for brokerage options..(its best and proven amongest discounted brokerages, you will get world class charting software at free of cost, very reliable broker, and u will have nominal margin exposure , (MIS- 2times, CO -4 times)

For commodity, you may consider crude oil because of higher liquidity and stamp duty is zero for TN people.
If u r in chennai, on sat 4th, a meet is scheduled.. see introductions thread..

pannet1

yes ji..saw it..now i am travelling..will be back to chennai by end of April, so didn't participated their
I am thinking of doing it every month on the last Friday of the month after expiry date. Don't worry we will catch up soon. Thanks for the above reply.

Probably another green day in crude. This is the 2nd Plus day.

I bought crude April at 3215..
SL 3148
Target 3400..positional

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
I bought crude April at 3215..
SL 3148
Target 3400..positional
Good Luck. Analysts are saying this is bottomed out. However. I will not go for positional long as long as the price is staying below 3270 on a closing basis (April Series) - reason best known to me.

Tuna

Good Luck. Analysts are saying this is bottomed out. However. I will not go for positional long as long as the price is staying below 3270 on a closing basis (April Series) - reason best known to me.
SL Hit I guess. Now let me confess, I was short and got out with net 112 points.

Tuna

Bhai 100 points tha 100 lot nahi. 100 lot is beyond my capabilities to hold overnight. I never went above 3 mega or 30 mini in my crude career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk