Crude Oil Trading

@Champion.

How do u trail the Stop loss and where did u book the profit?
I had Put SL at 398.55 in the system for today's Trade. If not hit, this trade shall be carried.

For Buy Trade taken on 23.11.2016, bought at 385.30 and booked within an hour at 394.85. Later proved to be a wrong decision as it went upto 405 next morning. I buy 4 Minis and never more than that.

Normally Trails SL at the lowest low of last 3 Hourly Candles.

As Copper is less volatile commodity, SLs are rarely hit if put at proper areas.

Comments for improvement will be appreciated.

I had Put SL at 398.55 in the system for today's Trade. If not hit, this trade shall be carried.

For Buy Trade taken on 23.11.2016, bought at 385.30 and booked within an hour at 394.85. Later proved to be a wrong decision as it went upto 405 next morning. I buy 4 Minis and never more than that.

Normally Trails SL at the lowest low of last 3 Hourly Candles.

As Copper is less volatile commodity, SLs are rarely hit if put at proper areas.

Comments for improvement will be appreciated.
http://invst.ly/2u763

Trade still Held

pannet1

I have a general question here. May be slightly off topic. I don't want to start another thread and make it dead after few pages. I hope its OK with Ravi, the thread starter.

Which commodity do you think is easy to trade (works without hitting your SL) when compared to others. ?
Which commodity do you trade because of less margin requirement. How much will be required for 1 lot.
What is the important piece of advise you wish you knew when you started trading commodities.
Which brokerage you recommend for trading 5 lots / day to begin with.

Seniors, Thanks for your reply.

Last edited: