Crude oil help

MadhavReddy garu,

If everybody thinks like you then what is the use of this forum?
There are several people ready to answer/help the others like Snakehead sir,mt4trader etc. I am asking to such kind of people only.

It looks like you learned trading on your own:clap::clapping:

thanks,
Mullangi

After reading this question no one ready to answer.. cos there is 1000s of strategies .. and analysis available... up to no one know which is correct. depending upon their capital, risk, trading style they follow their own strategy.
First check all threads.. learn and try.

No direct answer for this question

i am happy to hear you. which order flow you are using.
kindly tell me which software you are using so that we can exchange our ideas.
Namasthe MT4TRADER.

Please check your PM. If you can start a thread with detailing how to set up system first and then usage of order flow will be really helpfull.

Awaiting for the same :thumb::thumb:

mt4trader

Sir, You asked me to learn ninja trader first and then order flow strategy. Are these both interconnected? I mean can I learn order flow strategy without ninja trader.
An individual person can learn order flow strategy on his own?
Is this strategy suits to Indian Markets?
good OFA (order flow analysis) available only on ninja trader.
MARKETDELTA is good but expensive because we have to pay monthly subscription for data and software.
order flow is easy one no complicated rules, just few simple rules.

good OFA (order flow analysis) available only on ninja trader.
MARKETDELTA is good but expensive because we have to pay monthly subscription for data and software.
order flow is easy one no complicated rules, just few simple rules.
Hi mt4trader,

I just installed ninjatrader 7. Can u please tell where can i find OFA in crude oil (CL).:confused:

mt4trader

after installing go for data extraction YUSI utility it is cheap and working well.
dont go for so called legal data vendors there are problems with them and they will take years to solve it.
install GOMI free order flow.
google it for how to install, if wrongly installed it will not work

after installing go for data extraction YUSI utility it is cheap and working well.
dont go for so called legal data vendors there are problems with them and they will take years to solve it.
install GOMI free order flow.
google it for how to install, if wrongly installed it will not work
Hi mt4trader,

crude oil data is free with demo version i think. symbol name is CL.
am i right?