Crude Oil Day Trading

Hello Guys, I am doing Trading from last one year as a part time. I did not earned in this and lost some what. I am sincerely trying to achieve consistency in returns but No use. I earn small amounts and loose all the money in a single day.

I am trying to achieve consistency but getting failed. I decided to share my trades over here done from today. To get some suggestions to improve my Psychology or in any other aspect.

I mostly do trading in Crude Oil, My goal is to earn 10 to 15 Points Profit per Day consistently after all Expenses. I hope This forum will help me to achieve my Goal.

Thank You.

Hello Friends

I am attaching the Crude Oil Chart of Yesterday with My Trades. Seniors Please Observe and suggest me to improve my Trading Skills.

Last edited:
Hello Friends

I am attaching the Today Trades. Please suggest the Improvements to my Trading. I am thinking of Changing the Commodity from Crudeoil to Copper because of Crude is getting volatile day by day.

Hello ,

Use 3mins timeframe. use fractals for entry & SL. you can profit atleast 5 points per trade.

if price moves in your favour , say 10 to 15 points trail stop half position by fractal by fractal.

Scalper

http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/...y-trading.html

start with this...all the best

Thank You Friend, I am also in the same way to learn the Price action. Spending Hours in it.

Hope Very soon I will improve my Trading.

Hello ,

Use 3mins timeframe. use fractals for entry & SL. you can profit atleast 5 points per trade.

if price moves in your favour , say 10 to 15 points trail stop half position by fractal by fractal.

Thank you for your suggestion Friend. Can you Please elaborate some more to understand Better.

Thanks in Advance

kainiteh

Are you scalping or doing Intraday??
10-15 points, you may be Intraday trader

Regarding Fractals.. you need filter to
qualify your entry and exit... If you
interested about fractals check Bill William fractal
videos and adopt / modified as per your mind set
for your note It is working good in EUR pair forex

Pivot point trading and Supply/Demand zone trading
is more logical and reasonable... .

All the best...