Could Corona Virus lead to a never before crash?

Yes, agree to you this pandemic had already hit hard to developing nations but as soon as news came out for the corona vaccine, there was some stability in the financial markets. Globally there are many nations that responded well after lock downs. So i hope nations will come out with robust financial packages to set recovering financial health on fastrack.
I wish this to happen as soon as possible

Don't you all think, the way second wave is going up, nifty would head around 12k-10k range, at least for once?
The formal economy isn't slowing down, so I think that the stock markets won't be seriously affected.

Avian Influenza Confirmed In Kerala, Thousands Of Birds To Be Culled

Around 12,000 ducks have died in the last few days, while according to the minister, another 36,000 are likely to be culled.

In Kerala, the H5N8 strain of Avian Influenza has been confirmed in parts of Alappuzha and Kottayam

This comes days after hundreds of crows were found dead in different parts of Rajasthan, including Jaipur. Similar instances were also reported from Indore in Madhya Pradesh.

Officials have confirmed Avian Influenza in the samples from Rajasthan as well as Madhya Pradesh

https://www.ndtv.com/kerala-news/av...erala-thousands-of-birds-to-be-culled-2347555
I would be happy to talk about. You sound like profi :)

1. COVID-19 is having a profound impact on financial markets and forex trading, and will continue to do so for a long period of time. A Refinitiv webinar analyzed the factors that will affect demand for the U.S. dollar.
  2. In the U.S., the unemployment rate has climbed to levels higher than those seen at the peak of the great financial crisis. This has caused demand for the dollar to soar as investors seek a safe-haven currency.
  3. The current movements in dollar demand are driven by short-term emotional gauges, which do not appraise the impact of long-term factors such as mass unemployment and vast government borrowing.

Unemployment is one of the biggest factors, which is surging around the world as a result of lockdown in fear of the coronavirus. The mounting job losses are what making COVID-19 as bad as and potentially worse than the previous crises such as the 2008 global financial crisis.