conversion from physical to demat

i had trading account and demat account .i had buyed one company shares in name of my relatives (sister & brother) which are of physical form.now i want to convert the shares in the physical form to demat in my name.how to proceed.how many days time will it take. actually the shares are in the name of my brother & sister. but my brothers father name is also taken as a share holder .where for address purpose we have given his name.how to proceed

praveen98

i had trading account and demat account .i had buyed one company shares in name of my relatives (sister & brother) which are of physical form.now i want to convert the shares in the physical form to demat in my name.how to proceed.how many days time will it take. actually the shares are in the name of my brother & sister. but my brothers father name is also taken as a share holder .where for address purpose we have given his name.how to proceed
Hi Rao,
You have to send the duly signed share certificates to the Registrar of the company and get it transferred to your name....you will get the physical share certificate transferred in your name,then you can send it for dematerialisation through your demat account.
All the best:thumb: