Contract notes in RelianceMoney

Could some body guide me as to where in the RelianceMoney page after logging-in can find the Contract Notes for that particular trading info?

On the 21st of My, I bought few shares in BalajiTele and the status of that was "Inprocess" for the entire day and the amount debited.
Now, I find that this stock is not visible in either ATST or in Demat balance but the amount has not yet been credited to my account. The Order History clearly shows the BalajiTele status as InProcess.
On calling the customer care, they asked me to refer to the contract notes of 21st.

could somebody tell me as to how do i view the contract notes Please?

Last edited:
Hi all,
Finally figured it out.

Here are few simple steps to follow in case you are still not able to get to the contract notes.

1. In RelianceMoney.com home page, click on "Mail Box" (refer to the attached image).
2. Steps 1 will direct to an page which says "To login to your mailbox" Click Here. Click on this button. This will direct you to a "Windows Live" home page.

3. Sign-in using the "Reliance Money" user id in the format [email protected] where "abcd12b" would be your login-id and in the password field, specify your PAN No. (characters in the PAN should be typed in upper case)

Attachments