confused with karvy or Anand Rathi

Hello guys i m planning 2 open trading account in karvy or anand rathi
but bit confused
rt nw i m using kotak securities
kotak securities has Manny issues
manny times i m nt able 2 login through web based trading portal as it gives wired kind of error. Manny hidden charges which were not told earlier

Karvy offered me :-
0.03 intraday
0.3 delivery and
25rs per lot f&o
650 account opening charges and 2 yr free amc

Anand rathi is asking me to pay 2.5k as prepaid brokerage
with zero account opening charges and amc for 1 yr

i want 2 knw where shoud i go karvya or anand rathi which one is b8r in terms of s/w and service and low brokerage??

Re: confued with karvy or Anand Rathi

Hi imaginewebstudio,

I've been using Karvy for some time now and they are pretty good on their promise for reasonable charges. The only downside is that their software GoTx isn't very good in my opinion but I use their online portal on my browser which works just fine for me as I am a casual investor.

They have been good with response's to their Stock Trading Room whenever I had problems with the browser. IE 7 works better than the newer IE 8 version in my opinion. It may be a software issue but it can be a problem.

I get all my email reports and sms summaries by evening. Their email support is fairly good and response time is not bad at all. I also happen to live in Hyderabad so on the rare occasion that I did have a problem I was able to drive down to their office in Banjara Hills and get things sorted.

Initially I was a little skeptical on their service. However after using them for a little less than a year I don't have a problem recommending them given the above restrictions.

Hope this helps ...

Regards,

Nikhil

columbus

Re: confued with karvy or Anand Rathi

Hi imaginewebstudio,

I've been using Karvy for some time now and they are pretty good on their promise for reasonable charges. The only downside is that their software GoTx isn't very good in my opinion but I use their online portal on my browser which works just fine for me as I am a casual investor.

They have been good with response's to their Stock Trading Room whenever I had problems with the browser. IE 7 works better than the newer IE 8 version in my opinion. It may be a software issue but it can be a problem.

I get all my email reports and sms summaries by evening. Their email support is fairly good and response time is not bad at all. I also happen to live in Hyderabad so on the rare occasion that I did have a problem I was able to drive down to their office in Banjara Hills and get things sorted.

Initially I was a little skeptical on their service. However after using them for a little less than a year I don't have a problem recommending them given the above restrictions.

Hope this helps ...

Regards,

Nikhil
GoTx is good for casual trader but a big NO for Professional trader because
they lack Charts capabilities with indicators.As far as customer service goes
it is pretty good.Though I can not comment on the other one ,as I never
used it.

Hello guys i m planning 2 open trading account in karvy or anand rathi
but bit confused
rt nw i m using kotak securities
kotak securities has Manny issues
manny times i m nt able 2 login through web based trading portal as it gives wired kind of error. Manny hidden charges which were not told earlier

Karvy offered me :-
0.03 intraday
0.3 delivery and
25rs per lot f&o
650 account opening charges and 2 yr free amc

Anand rathi is asking me to pay 2.5k as prepaid brokerage
with zero account opening charges and amc for 1 yr

i want 2 knw where shoud i go karvya or anand rathi which one is b8r in terms of s/w and service and low brokerage??
Since you had asked question regarding Anand Rathi Brokerage i would surely like to share my experience with them. It's really being very nice as their investor they are one of finest brokerage firm.They have very supportive team & very quick responsive too on request they take quick response & this is what every customer actually look for. If you want to invest you can rely on them