Confused Plzzz Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys i m new to the world of investing..I wish to invest in stocks I have 15K savings which i would like to invest ...i would like to invest it for 3-5 months not much intraday....Now looking at the large number of brokerage houses i m confused as to which one to choose...some have high brokerage,some high A/C openg chrg... I want a brokerage which is the lowest may be not the lowest but average..which can help me in trading as i m new...no hidden cost...lowest A/C opening fees and AMC...ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED:)THANK YOU:)

iamaaditya

First answer to your queries

1. Zerodha , very low brokerage (rs 20/trade or 1 paisa, your choice) and no hidden cost, and very low a/c opening charges, don't remember exactly but i think 100 or 200 or in between.

Now my queries
Are these 15K your only savings or these are the ones which you have set aside to invest in market ? If former, FD them and don't trade.
If later, see to it that initially until you have got an idea what trading/investing is (basically I am hinting at a very stark reality check/awakening), till then put only 1/3rd of it.

Please note, No Offense Meant. On behalf of everyone trading for a while I believe it was our duty to fore warn you. If you ask me what burns faster than fire, I would say trading without enough knowledge/preparation/research.

Cheers and happy trading/investing
(P.S: 3-5 months is basically trading and certainly not investing)

Thank you for ur advice...i have set aside 15K for only investing and these r not my only saving..u mean to say in Zerodah i can select either rs 20 or 1 Paise per trade??

iamaaditya

ya. Zerodha has very active thread in Traderji. you can ask questions to them there and they will promptly reply.

Good to know that you have enough savings, still 15K is very small amt of money to enter the market (unless this is your test money !!) lack of good capitalisation is one of the most prominent reason for failure of business, and trading is not different.