Compulsorily convertible debentures - can pls some senior guide

hello guys,
been here after a long time. i have a query. would request the seniors and all to shed a light on this issue before investing

i have a chance to invest in Compulsorily Convertible Debentures (CCDs) of
Rs. 100/- each on preferential basis. The current market price is at rs. 30. the lockin period is one year. company proposes a buy back of rs 400. also a dividend of 12% will be given.

can you please tell me how much equity shares i will get after the end of one year, relative to the market price after one year. it would be helpful with an example.

thank you

shifazaid

Which company are you talking about? If it is some unlisted company, then it is likely to be a scam. Think at least 100 times before investing your hard-earned money in such schemes.

Stay clear of the things that look too good to be true. This is the number 1 rule of the game.

it is a listed company with revenues and profit. i deal personally with the company. it is related to technology industry. has been in operation for more than 10 years.
pls guide. i just need to know the numbers of shares i will be getting in relation to the market price