Commodity Jobbing Trainning and Developement Programmes

Dear Friends,

Very soon we are goinng to launch Commodity Jobbing Trainning and Developement Programmes for Active Traders. Complimentary with lowest brokerage services and higher accuracy ( around 90 %) trending support.
With the help of jobbing traders can earn handsome returns with lowest risk.
Currently we are successfully handling 4 jobbing desks and 2 highly techno equipped support centers across the India.
Those who are interested to know about the Jobbing they can please leave the contact numbers.

90 % accurate Trending for Commodity Jobbing

Dear Friends,

We use such tools which results 90 % accurate for trending @ almost 1:2 risk reward ratio.

For example screen shot attached.

Attachments

Last edited:

pav

Re: 90 % accurate Trending for Commodity Jobbing

----------------------------------

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for the information. Please send me more details. n e w s t o y o u @ i n . c o m
mobile 09940534403 Chennai

Regards
V.SELVARAJ

:) Dear Pav,

I am not here to find any Murga..... And I hope this forum is not a place to find "Murga" or "Murgi".
We are here to talk about knowledge developement. And if you don't wan't this... just ignore......

pradip its a modified Pattern Explorer with Retracement ....

Dear Hemal,

Yes, This Templete contanis, Pattern Explorer for both purpose
A. To identify chart pattern
B. To identify Fibonacci Retracement levels. (To get exact Support and Resistance.)

Another thing is that this templete is containing Weighted Moving average at 5 periods for both High and Low.

pav

:) Dear Pav,

I am not here to find any Murga..... And I hope this forum is not a place to find "Murga" or "Murgi".
We are here to talk about knowledge developement. And if you don't wan't this... just ignore......
Dear pradip,
that was only joke :lol::thumb:

ayush2020

Dear Friends,

We use such tools which results 90 % accurate for trending @ almost 1:2 risk reward ratio.

For example screen shot attached.
and what abt those buy /sell signals ? how they can be executed??? and what is sl?

comm4300

Few common questions that you'd come across, which if you answer here would benefit all:

your location: Assuming from your id, it looks Pune.

candidates expected from - Pune only?

Fees/stipend : if any.

training duration:

deposit required:

other qualifications/restrictions - age wise limit/ qualification wise?

thanks.