Commodities and Currency Data

Hi Friends

I require Commodites (MCX) and Currency data in
1. 1 min IEOD data from 1.1.17 till date
2. EOD data upto 2016 or may be till date.
I shall be thankful, if someone please share and help me. One can also share the link from where I may download this data. Thanks

Is it possible to upload data for the currency pairs

JPYINR
GBPINR
USDINR
EURINR

From Feb 2017 to date in ami notepad format

Deeply appreciate if some one can send me data

Regards

Scarlett

Yachusai ji, many many thanks for your kind help :)

I will certainly share last year data with you, as and when I get it.
Yachusai ji
I faced two problems, with Crude Oil data
1. Data is in NT format, and I require in Ami format. My mistake, I didnt specify. Now is there a way to convert it in Amibroker format.
2. Timings are different, that that of MCX.
Any solution?

You want last year's eod data or ieod data. Perhaps, I may get last year eod data from a trader friend.

If one is using NestTrader terminal, one can download 1 min IEOD data from the data table, of the trading terminal, for 15-20 days or may be more sometimes

yachusai

Yachusai ji
I faced two problems, with Crude Oil data
1. Data is in NT format, and I require in Ami format. My mistake, I didnt specify. Now is there a way to convert it in Amibroker format.
2. Timings are different, that that of MCX.
Any solution?

You want last year's eod data or ieod data. Perhaps, I may get last year eod data from a trader friend.

Thanks bro i want ieod data if you get pls share . you can use that crude data for NT and amibroker . For amibroker use import wizard to upload data but i think you need to modify the define fields i dont know much abt amibroker pls google it .

For NT before you upload the data you to the change the time zone from UTC to our time zone :thumb:

Last edited:
Hey All,
My USD/INR-F1 & EUR/INR-F1 database has broken down, can some one plz help by sending me the data for month of October 2017

Thanks In advance

"S"