code it and get it

dell

NF- without stop and reverse.
BNF- With stop and reverse.
is this original code of that system or u create it ?
also as u say without stop and reverse , but in bnf it is like supertrend ..................?
can u post some more detail about it ................

by visually i say that what is happening regarding rally decline , i am comfortable
Hello Dell

I won't get offended even if you say anything about tsf or any other site . . .
Just to be clear I am not associated with anybody out there selling anything . . .

:thumb:

The above poster has posted a version of Super Trend, you can use it for successful trading,
you will find one such thread here on Traderji also. He is using MA 65 to filter whip-saws.

Another concept as someone suggested on another thread here is to use ST on 30 minutes to filter trades.
(i have posted the code for it on the same thread)

The best filter to use would be the price action, because you will keep improving with experience.
If you can identify just the Rally & Decline visually on 30 minutes chart then use it as trend definition for 10 minutes.

Rally on 30 ==> Take only Long trades ; Decline on 30 ==> Take only Short trades

Its as simple as that. No need to make it any more complicated than that.
But do not try to use too many indicators or methods to increase the hit rate.

There is only one secret in trading . . . and the secret is the ability to accept the losing trades . . .

Aim for win rate of 45-50% with RR of 3, at-least greater than 2.

dell

i try it earlier but jagan sir sl r very deep in that case , so after some time i leave it ...........
thanks for concern , will again test it on intra on 30 m tf.

jagankris

i try it earlier but jagan sir sl r very deep in that case , so after some time i leave it ...........
thanks for concern , will again test it on intra on 30 m tf.
Dear Dell,

Pls choose the right time frame.
30 Minutes will be for swing/positional.
If you want to use it for intra choose a lower time frame you are comfortable with say 5M.

is this original code of that system or u create it ?
also as u say without stop and reverse , but in bnf it is like supertrend ..................?
can u post some more detail about it ................

No, this is not created by me...i
Yes, original
NF- w/o stop and reverse...as it is intraday trading with smaller tf(5/10/15)
BNF- with stop and reverse- trading swings(30/60).. be always in trade either long or short...

Attachments

amibrokerfans

as i can see traderji ppl have huge interest on this afl, ok i will pm the code to the site admin. if he want to post the code, then it all yrs.