Clarification - Regarding BTST from ICICIDIRECT

rkgoyal_98

Dear Senior,

I need a clarification from the seniors who have used BTST facility from ICICIDIRECT. ICICI has detail list of risks involved in BTST facility. Has anyone ever faced the risk acually. I need to know what happened if there was no delivery on the buy order which was sold in BTST.

Regards.
Rajeev

Dear Senior,

I need a clarification from the seniors who have used BTST facility from ICICIDIRECT. ICICI has detail list of risks involved in BTST facility. Has anyone ever faced the risk acually. I need to know what happened if there was no delivery on the buy order which was sold in BTST.

Regards.
Rajeev
if U DO btst IN A STOCK WHICH HAS BAD DELIVERY THEN U ARE TRAPPED AND IT WILL GO TO AUCTION AND MAY BE YOU MAY LOOSE UR MONEY.ONE SHOULD DO BTST IN STOCKS WHICH HAVE GOOD DELIVERY RECORDS AND DOES NOT GET LOCKED DOWN INLOWER CIRCUIT ALSO ICICI IS GOOD IN DOING US A FAVOUR OF RESTRICTING DOUBTFUL PEOPLE WHO HAVE TROUBLE IN THE PAST.THEY HAVE ONLY 350 IN BTST.

pakatil

BTST, by itself is not a product. When you buy in Cash, normally it takes 2 days to get delivery to your Demat A/c. Obviuosly you can not sell any stock, until it gets credited to Demat A/c. Certain Selective Stocks ( with high liquidity ) are offred in BTST. That is you can sell it before you get the delivery.

Cheers
PAKatil