Clarification on ROC, RSI & MACD - A Humble reqst. to Saint Sir

Respected Sir,

First of all I want to thank you for the outstanding work of helping people in protecting their hard earned money. Sir, In this world where people cut the ladder which they have used for climbing, you are not only giving the ladder to people but also teaching them how to climb that ladder, that's really great of you.

Sir, It will be a dream come true for me, if you really accept my request and put some light on these factors.
Thanking you in anticipation,

warm regards,

Maneesh Bhardwaj

Last edited:
Maneesh,

I don't use any of the abovementioned,........question best diverted to those who do.

All the best!
Saint

Dear sir,

I am really touched that you spent ur precious time to answer my question.
Sir , I am B.E electronics and working with a MNC. I have decided to take day trading as my profession & full confident about my decision, Sir, I am watching the market from last one year and also doing paper trading which is a little bit encouraging. But, after joining this forum and reading ur comments & techniques, I knew that I was trying to catch the fish with my hands only & there are several nets available in the form of Charts & technical anaysis to understand the market.

I was also in a impression that, for becoming a successfull Professional Day trader, one has to well versed in all the techniques available in the market......:confused: Please guide me properly.
Thanking you in anticipation,

warm regards

Maneesh Bhardwaj