CJI Magic Trades Cours Review

I did the CJI Magic Trades at Pune batch and after the course i feel it is not worth the money,
there is no support provided by the team after doing the course, they just created the whats app group of the participants :), Query related to market or doubt has been not answered after the course, its 2.5 days course and in 2.5 days 1.5 days call will be taken by Ankush Sir and Chaitanya sir will take the class only 0.5 days, Ankush and Chaitanya Sir they both are very kind person, but I think nobody can make huge money(except Chitanya Sir) from there strategies, many participants believe that they are hiding the main strategy :)

So before taking the CJI Magic Trades course please do some research after the course, and ask the single person name who is making money from their strategy, otherwise you feel looted like me after doing this course.

I was suggesting because i did the mistake, i blindly joined the course just seeing the % of the return they have mentioned in their web site and ITL.

if you want more details or have any query please post here.

Thanks,
Happy Trading.
Sir,in a single day which strategies they told.?

I did the CJI Magic Trades at Pune batch and after the course i feel it is not worth the money,
there is no support provided by the team after doing the course, they just created the whats app group of the participants :), Query related to market or doubt has been not answered after the course, its 2.5 days course and in 2.5 days 1.5 days call will be taken by Ankush Sir and Chaitanya sir will take the class only 0.5 days, Ankush and Chaitanya Sir they both are very kind person, but I think nobody can make huge money(except Chitanya Sir) from there strategies, many participants believe that they are hiding the main strategy :)

So before taking the CJI Magic Trades course please do some research after the course, and ask the single person name who is making money from their strategy, otherwise you feel looted like me after doing this course.

I was suggesting because i did the mistake, i blindly joined the course just seeing the % of the return they have mentioned in their web site and ITL.

if you want more details or have any query please post here.

Thanks,
Happy Trading.

Yes I am also student of the same course. Its a fraud run by Chaitanya and Ankush they dont share their stratergy and dont let you see their trades . only teach theory which is useless.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one makes Consistent money in market ....
Not even Fii can do that ..

tell him to achive the performance for straight 3 yrs .
if that was really possible he won;t be teaching classes .i mean who gives our success formula.

Your Best teacher is your own losses . Learn something with every loss u make .

Don;t get scammed ... Use brain . Let your losses be your teacher thats Old school hard way :)

Chaitanya does that.
But point is that he will not tell you his strategy and will charge you 110K for the same. Thats what the fraud is .....

Before joining the course i had two queries.
1. Will he share his main method with which he got scores at Indian Trading League?
2. Are other people other than Chaitanya making money?

Answers are
1. No - because on live trading day (Monday) they don't let you see what they do in first one hour. That means they have something to hide, may be the main method.
2. No one is able to repeat even 1/10th of the performance of Chaitanya, not even his aide trainer Ankush. All accounts he has shown performance are of either his wife, father or his own.

Bhai everybody has been looted ...like you and me there are dozens.....
Anyways cant help it. He would never ever share his strategy even after we paying Rs.110K.