Cheating case reported against Religare Securities

Things are going really bad at Religare's end. Today, Economic Times has published a news regarding a 23 yr old Mumbai girl who had a trading account with Religare Securities.

Someone in Religare fradudantely traded for 3 crores on her behalf (despite having just 3 Lakhs Rs in her account) and incurred her losses of 2.5 Lakhs in one single day.

You can read the full story by clicking on the link below:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/quickies/1762856.cms

So, please be cautious while operating your trading account especially while trading through Customer Desk or Relationship Manager or else who knows next one could be you or mine.

Last edited:
This is a very strange case scenario, people should be careful of thieves like Religare. Who not only from monetary point of view but also from legal point of view can take your life for a toss.

this is not at all strange my friend....posted several times in this forum.... all most all brokerages trade with our money....they keep our money as margin amt. (when we do intraday by the calls given by them an operator purposely go reverse against our price and take the money from us).....All these person main aim is to take our money....Father of all these firms is "India bulls" ( inspite of SEBI banned from doing IPO...these guys never bother about them...) dont know how come SEBI is catching only one Fellow?????

Indiabulls is the most pathetic broker i have seen to date. Closed my account even before i transacted, just did 2 trades and a frend of mine stayed for one month. Heard about the fraudalent practices, but dint stay long enough to feel it.

i totally agree..tht INDIA BULLS is master of all such practices......our group has closed a/c wth them..
hi,

I am a beginner in this field , but i am also agree with this view that india bull doing all these practices.The india bull share`s price rises unreasonably.It`s price rises without any movement in market and without any rumour.From the investor point of view it is very bad.And the SEBI is sleeping??????????????/:eek:

hi,

I am a beginner in this field , but i am also agree with this view that india bull doing all these practices.The india bull share`s price rises unreasonably.It`s price rises without any movement in market and without any rumour.From the investor point of view it is very bad.And the SEBI is sleeping??????????????/:eek:
Hi

I am not sure about other brokers, but religare has been caught red handed in the act. any idea, if they have finally decided to refund the poor investor or not.