Cheated on brokarage charges

I previously had a Dmat account in Religare where my brokerage charges were 3/30....Then I shifted to Nirmal bang where my charges were supposed to be 2/20 as per the deal ..I have been trading there regularly for last 2 months but the mistake which I commited was that I never checked my statements..2 days backs when I checked I found that the brokerage being charged to my account was 5/50...Now the company Nirmal Bang people are hesitating in correcting the previous deductions..What should I do about it?

same case here.....with Indiabulls
when i called their customer care, they said that these things are handleled by local team only and to contact RM or his senior.

the thing is RM has already cheated me, whats the point in contacting him.

SavantGarde

If you have the Copy Brokerage offered as 2/20 then along with the statement.... send them an email....asking for immediate credit of all the excess... charged including other things as service tax & etc...

Important thing: At the bottom write 'CC: SEBI' even if you don't really send it SEBI this time....

If you get no reply withing 2-4 days... then file a complain with all supporting documents online with SEBI

SavantGarde

I previously had a Dmat account in Religare where my brokerage charges were 3/30....Then I shifted to Nirmal bang where my charges were supposed to be 2/20 as per the deal ..I have been trading there regularly for last 2 months but the mistake which I commited was that I never checked my statements..2 days backs when I checked I found that the brokerage being charged to my account was 5/50...Now the company Nirmal Bang people are hesitating in correcting the previous deductions..What should I do about it?

same case here.....with Indiabulls
when i called their customer care, they said that these things are handleled by local team only and to contact RM or his senior.

the thing is RM has already cheated me, whats the point in contacting him.
The best is to switch, Zerodha offers Rs.20/- per trade even if you buy 1 lot or 100 lots, they charge Rs.20/- for by and Rs.20/- for sell.

Do not get bother of yourself...there are many blacksheeps in the market.They are cheating people coz lack of awareness you were forget to check state and delivery notes of trades.
i too had an account with nirmal bang .
from day first i used to calculated all trades that i had done .

Representative of NB told me free account,Apollo Munich health insurance about 1 lakh. brokarage for intra day 0.01 for intra day (one side)and for delivery 0.15.

but i had been charged with intraday both side 1 paisa.
when i asked NB Representative about health insurance of 1 lakh he was unable to answer me.
further there is' nt any protection of your trades representative watches your trades.they also have your back office passwords.
--------------------------------------------------------
this is my exp. with NB i am not complainting it to others i just share what i had feel cheated .
my friend have loss 30,000/- coz of believing on executive who used to trade from his account (that time we had not receives trade sms alert by the company).
----------------------------------------------------------------------
:rofl: be happy work with others there are hundreds of brokers.you have to choose right one without lower brokarge greed .
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATED ONLY BY YOUR OWN MISTAKE AND NOTHING ELSE.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------