cheated on borkerage rates - INDIABULLS

Hi,

I recently opened a demat and trading account with Indiabulls. While opening account they mentioned only 0.15 delivery and 0.015 intraday brokerage and that there is no Account opening charge and AMC.

However, on my first trading, I was shocked to see the electronic contract note, where the brokerage was charged at abysmally HIGH rate of 0.50 and 0.10 for delivery and intraday respectively. How can they do daylight cheating like this with customers. I called my RM and he says he has send modification request which will take 2-3 days. But he says that this charge will not be reversed and that this will be the tendancy for first few trades. There is no clarity of what brokerage rate is being charged. There is no link on their trading portal which will tell you your brokerage charges. It is a cheat company.

Secondly, they deducted Rs 900 from my trading account citing account opening charges, which I was promised will not be charged. on this issue my RM said it will be reversed in a week. However even after 3 weeks, it has not been reversed.

So if you are going for indiabulls account, i would advice not to go. Don't be lured on what their representatives say, it will never materialize, and you will feel cheated after a month.

They do charge Rs. 900 for opening an account. No AMC

Get your brokerage reduced and verify by trading small amount.

RM do such things , i think they get share in brokerage generated.

They befooled me in 0.10 paise intraday. I have stopped trading for now, will take out some time and go to their office to get it reduced.

Otherwise indiabulls is good , esp. PIB software. Just make sure to get your brokerage reduced.

aryan.

Yep, Indiabulls does that, they think that clients are stupid and they wont notice the brokerage. I had to go two times to their office to get my brokerage reduced to the promised rate.

Hi,

I recently opened a demat and trading account with Indiabulls. While opening account they mentioned only 0.15 delivery and 0.015 intraday brokerage and that there is no Account opening charge and AMC.

However, on my first trading, I was shocked to see the electronic contract note, where the brokerage was charged at abysmally HIGH rate of 0.50 and 0.10 for delivery and intraday respectively. How can they do daylight cheating like this with customers. I called my RM and he says he has send modification request which will take 2-3 days. But he says that this charge will not be reversed and that this will be the tendancy for first few trades. There is no clarity of what brokerage rate is being charged. There is no link on their trading portal which will tell you your brokerage charges. It is a cheat company.

Secondly, they deducted Rs 900 from my trading account citing account opening charges, which I was promised will not be charged. on this issue my RM said it will be reversed in a week. However even after 3 weeks, it has not been reversed.

So if you are going for indiabulls account, i would advice not to go. Don't be lured on what their representatives say, it will never materialize, and you will feel cheated after a month.

There is a new brokerage which is transparent i.e. Zerodha, try them, there is a link on this site.