cheated from sharekhan dealer

hi, i am also trading with sharekhan n i also feel as i am new my rm use to take advantage n bid on my behalf n always exit imedly in loss.i had told him not to trade on my behalf but still he continued n incurred loss .finally afer repeated attempts he has stopped but keeps givg me wrong advice.so beware of sharekhan

I think dealer played in future and options....if u again want to play in sharemarket..play with yourself.don't allow dealer to play with your account.i also have account in sharekhan..i am also new,,i started trading before 3 month..i was in loss initially...but i recovered all the loss and earned money also.

bpr

1.You have to stay out of market. till step 2 and step 3 is complete.
2.Save 200000 through your normal means (job /business whatever u do)
3.Once done and go tell your family members that you did the dumbest mistake of your life.

Step 3 is very essential right now you are blaming others and after step 3 you will acquire one of the greatest lessons in trading/life "Taking accountability of your failure"

And in the mean time just chill and relax if you can ...;)

and also never ever fall to wrong promises ki ill make profit for u , he ill make profit for u or go for the tips advisor if there advice make u rich why not they become rich like sbaal , vimal commodities and stocks , share infoline and many other tipsters and also do not faith blindly on brokers advice as they give tips to increase brokerage .
the simple way is that biti tahi bisar de , leave trading for some time try to learn rsi , macd , cci, stochastic and technical analysis and then try to work with full knowledge .