cheated by brokerage

i bought 1000 birla power sol @ 2.75 and sold it at 2.95 with out brokerage i earned around 175 rupees but after brokerage i just got 70 rs as my profit ..so plz throw light on thid issue :confused::confused::confused

NOMINDTR

i bought 1000 birla power sol @ 2.75 and sold it at 2.95 with out brokerage i earned around 175 rupees but after brokerage i just got 70 rs as my profit ..so plz throw light on thid issue :confused::confused::confused
Check if there is any minimum brokerage and calculate taxes; if you are not convinced ask your broker for details.

dear Avinash
Always remember to add your expenses in purchase price!
Brokerage +Security Transection Tax + Regulatory Charges % +Stamp Duty + Service Tax (These are all in Percent)
Double that amount as these are charged for purchase and sale separately.
Now you add the amount in purchase price to get the no profit no loss sale price.
Brokers do charge minimum brokerage, Ask your RM about the complete detail for above said Charges along with other charges like late payment charges Interest rate etc.
Happy trading!
Manoj

i have trading account with kotak.
they are not giving me %age of each charge seperately inspite of my insistence
By Law they have to give you a contract showing your trade price,brokerage charged,trade time,trade and order number ,STT and other charges etc....insist on contract....But I dont think brokerage firm like Kotak will refuse to give you contract...some miscommunication....

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

i have trading account with kotak.
they are not giving me %age of each charge seperately inspite of my insistence
i do intraday trade in cash market.
i have fixed brokerage structure.
the broker is charging 0.02% on both sides of trade (B/S) as stamp duty and other charges.
what are these 'other charges and %age of each charge which add up to 0.02%age'
secondly what is the rate of stamp duty on intraday trade in cash market.

Placebo

Tell ure current broker that u have got a good deal with Angel Broking and would like to compare the cost structure between the two. They will give you the details within 24 hrs as the risk of losing an INTRADAY customer is too high. Afterall INTRADAY traders like us help broking houses to cover their Variable Cost. Im sure this ploy should help you in getting the information that ure looking for.

Cheers