Cheapest forex broker in India

fxgood

Hi,

Which brokers in India offers cheapest forex brokerage for trading in international forex markets?

Hi,

Which brokers in India offers cheapest forex brokerage for trading in international forex markets?
Heyy,
The meaning of the best broker differs in various aspects from trader to trader depending upon needs. a thing which looks good in one broker, its possible that you wont find in other broker. It goes on like this only. I am not an expert in forex trading though I have experience with various forex brokers namely Fxcm, Oanda, FinPro Trading and Hotforex. the services of all the brokers are satisfactory but I somewhat feels the ECN spread provided by Finpro is lowest among them. even the comission they charge is the lowest in the industry. its around $4 per $100K. I love trying and testing my strategies on demo accounts that these brokers provide which really help in boosting my knowledge. you can try FinPro in view its a good broker.

Happy Trading

howardroark

Hi,

Just understand if you pay pea nuts, you get monkeys ...
Jokes apart, any broker who offers +/- 2 pip spread on Majors are good enough

Hope this helps .....

If non resident is (QFI) than he can trade stocks,equity derivatives, interest rate derivatives
Visit page NSE India section international investors:)

Last edited:
Hi fxgood,

I think the right title of the thread would be cheapest ECN broker.
From my experience cheapest brokers are really cheap.

If you want to trade professionally, then LMAX is the best option, best in the industry.
But required minimum $10,000 to open account.

If you are looking for lower deposit then you have following options ...FxPro required only $100 deposit. $2 Per 100K commission.

Others with $25 deposit you can try Tickmill...very popular this days....like Zerodha...lolz..

fxgood

Hi fxgood,

I think the right title of the thread would be cheapest ECN broker.
From my experience cheapest brokers are really cheap.

If you want to trade professionally, then LMAX is the best option, best in the industry.
But required minimum $10,000 to open account.

If you are looking for lower deposit then you have following options ...FxPro required only $100 deposit. $2 Per 100K commission.

Others with $25 deposit you can try Tickmill...very popular this days....like Zerodha...lolz..
But do they have office in India to deposit funds locally?