Cheapest Brokers in India ?

DAY

please tell me cheapest broker in india ?

Currently I am using Kotak Securities but it is very costly. I am paying 3p cuurently and looking for some cheap and good brokers who allows me to earn a bit instead of earning for them only.

I have heard some names in this forum like RKSV, Smart trade online and Achiivers etc?

Please help me to identify a good one?

I am looking for fixed brokerage system.

Thanks in advance !!:)

Giraffe

Zerodha ??????
They are pretty good and NSE NOW and Z Trader terminals are fabulous in terms of latency and trade executions.

RKSV freedom plan costing around 2200 rs per month allows unlimited trading. They also provide NSE NOW.

DAY

Thanks Giraffe for your valuable input !!

I will definitely search for Zerodha but meanwhile I am a concern whether these low brokerage house can be relied ? like will my money will be save with them incase they close down all of a sudden or if i have placed a big call and their system crashes and I fail to close my call ?

in nutshell, Can we rely on these low brokerage houses that they will keep our money safe and they will be no IT hiccups?

regards, DAY

Last edited:

DAY

Any Idea about lite forex?
Are they real and not fraud. They are not showing any SEBI registration number on their site nor about people behind it?

I may be wrong but things seems dicey here.

comments required.

Giraffe

Thanks Giraffe for your valuable input !!

I will definitely search for Zerodha but meanwhile I am a concern whether these low brokerage house can be relied ? like will my money will be save with them incase they close down all of a sudden or if i have placed a big call and their system crashes and I fail to close my call ?

in nutshell, Can we rely on these low brokerage houses that they will keep our money safe and they will be no IT hiccups?

regards, DAY
Zerodha is no longer really is a "low brokerage house". Now its 3-4 years old and is quite thoroughly discussed on this forum also.

Regarding system crash, they provide NSE NOW, which I think is the most reliable trading terminal available. Very fast order execution and low latency quotes. I matched it with PIB and TradeTiger, and NSE NOW is much better terminal in terms of accuracy of quotes (other missed few updates), order execution and latency in update of quotes.

Regarding safety, there is no guaranteed safety even with "high" brokerage houses. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Read about the MF Global mess that happened few years ago and the recent NSEL fiasco......:lol::lol:
If you want highest safety, better stick with bank associated trading accounts (like axisdirect etc.). They got very deep pockets and cover for you in case some of there employees cheat you (and them.....:rofl:)

But overall, zerodha might be good bet. If afraid, you can only keep the margin money in your trading account and keep rest in you bank as FD:rofl: and also earn FD interest on it......:clap::clap:

jagankris

Thanks Jagankris,

Please share some feedback of Achiivers.

Are they providing good customer support ?

Are there any charges for pay in and pay out?

Do they levy SEBI turnover charges on equity trading?

Thanks in advance
I am yet to open an account with them.So I cannot comment on other questions.
Regarding the brokerage it is 500rs flat.
I don't think any broker charges for pay in and pay out.
So One could save on brokerage + service tax on brokerage.

trade4putuval

Rksv

Hi,

Please check my signature. I have gone through many brokers, and finally settled down with RKSV. If you go through the calculator of rksv http://www.rksv.in/calculator.php, you can see the savings that you get from using their freedom plan (if you are a high volume daily trader) and dream plan (if you are not a regular trader).

In RKSV, I have freedom plan for F&O and equity, and Dream Plan for commodities. I do not trade frequently in commodities, hence the dream plan.

Then as per your view about closing down, they are registered, so they cannot suddenly close shop and leave. They might have parked some money with the market regulators. If you are that worried, you can park your capital in the account, and as soon as you make profit, take out the profits everyday.

They charge 25Rs for call and trade, but I do not hesitate to spend that money because they have been found to be very reliable in call and trade.

DAY

I am yet to open an account with them.So I cannot comment on other questions.
Regarding the brokerage it is 500rs flat.
I don't think any broker charges for pay in and pay out.
So One could save on brokerage + service tax on brokerage.
Hi JK,

Achiivers do charge Rs 13.50 per transaction for pay in as mentioned on their website so I was afraid if they also charge for pay out.

All - please let us know if any one of you having account with them ?

regards