Charts for the Day

Anilbhai, looks like Banknifty spot had a 50 x 200 SMA today. Any comments ?
Yes, i likely crossover in technical books parlance a 'death crossover'...But as long as prices holding 24865-24900 zone its safe for bulls...below that it will be a problem case for bulls...

In daily charts a first higher low formed and the current fall will tell whether bulls have appetite to hold earlier higher lows of 24064 levels...

It seems more choppiness ahead than clear trend...let this earning season tells us where to bend the curve...

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Yes, i likely crossover in technical books parlance a 'death crossover'...But as long as prices holding 24865-24900 zone its safe for bulls...below that it will be a problem case for bulls...

In daily charts a first higher low formed and the current fall will tell whether bulls have appetite to hold earlier higher lows of 24064 levels...

It seems more choppiness ahead than clear trend...let this earning season tells us where to bend the curve...
Saturday is HDFC Bank Result which will be a major turning point for BankNifty.

Nifty pharma made bottom the same day and running up since then...Going sideways and then probably gone to test 200 SMA...
That "crucial support" was at the previous pivot. Was that basis for your observation ? This sounds like bottom fishing. I thought such a trade would be a risky one for you ?

That "crucial support" was at the previous pivot. Was that basis for your observation ? This sounds like bottom fishing. I thought such a trade would be a risky one for you ?
Yes, previous pivot support zone plus volume supply is not coming in on downside added the confirmation....But yes, it was like bottom fishing, i hardly take such trades...it was just posting ones observations...

I never touch such blind trades, until stocks is in confirmation of uptrend or in initial stages of uptrend i initiate position but this was surely a risky venture out there...